Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by maortiz79

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@JDSimLegacy wrote:

Can you add vitals? Actually having to take care of your sims and having them use the stuff you buy was part of the dazzle of playing The Sims. What's the point of buying all that expensive crap and appliances when it makes no difference and they have absolutely no need for it??? 

I think for a lot of players, the lack of vitals is a drawcard.  It’s nice to play and control your sims without having to wait five hours for them to have a conversation with someone, especially in events.

The items we buy for our homes, eg: the appliances, actually have a lot of use.  You can not progress in the cooking hobby for example if you do not have all of the appropriate appliances.  Also when it comes to Llama Zoom, you are frequently required to use certain items, such as the sinks, mixer & microwave.

Message 201 of 380 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Using items that only have a benefit during events or hobbies is not what I meant by "they have absolutely no need for it." Are you familiar with any other of The Sims games? If so, then I think it's pretty straightforward what I'm referring to.

"It’s nice to play and control your sims without having to wait five hours for them to have a conversation with someone, especially in events."

Really?? So, what do you do when you're in an a 4 or 8 hr event run out of energy and have already used the few items that give back some energy? Keep spending all your hard earned simcash to buy cupcakes?

Message 202 of 380 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JDSimLegacy wrote:

Using items that only have a benefit during events or hobbies is not what I meant by "they have absolutely no need for it." Are you familiar with any other of The Sims games? If so, then I think it's pretty straightforward what I'm referring to.

"It’s nice to play and control your sims without having to wait five hours for them to have a conversation with someone, especially in events."

Really?? So, what do you do when you're in an a 4 or 8 hr event run out of energy and have already used the few items that give back some energy? Keep spending all your hard earned simcash to buy cupcakes?

Wow... ok then.

My reply wasn’t an attack you personally, it was simply offering an opinion different to your own, so patronising me is completely unnecessary and not appreciated.  Perhaps in future you can try not to jump down the throat of someone who has bothered to reply to your post with a possible explanation to your query.

I am very aware of the other sims games and therefore am well aware of what you are referring to.  My opinion still stands that many players enjoy TSM for the specific reason that those things have been excluded from the game.  TSM offers a different style of gameplay, which is not suited to everyone.  If that applies to you, then perhaps you’d be better off sticking with the other Sims games, that pretty much give you the gameplay you’re requesting in each and every version.

Yes, there are some long events that couldnt possibly be completed in one hit without the use of simcash, but they are few and far between and the majority are easily do-able with cupcakes and using items to boost your energy.  Especially if you have wisely bought items that increase your energy boost to the maximum.  Save your cupcakes for such major events and you wont need to spend any cash.

Message 203 of 380 (943 Views)

★ Apprentice
Uh ... Hold on a second ... my reply wasn't an attack on you, either. I didn't mean to come across as patronizing. I'm sorry if it came off that way. Asking if you were familiar with other sims games wasn't me trying to talk down to you. It just seemed odd that you would explain the game to me even though what I was getting at was completely different. Sorry about this miscommunication.
Message 204 of 380 (921 Views)

★ Guide

Hello, 

I also have a suggetion. 

Now that sims valentine's event is going on.

When you play the one Downtown, your sims dances with other sims, when you press the smileys balloon.

Can these dances stay in the game please?

Now when I press the smileys balloon the trow over another sim for a kiss, talk, sing and catches another sim... Nothing else?

These dances are so cute. 

Please keep it in the game as a regular thing! 

Message 205 of 380 (891 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am hoping at some point to get more jobs/hobbies for our Sims! I get excited when I see a  new relationship since everything else is done lol

Message 206 of 380 (862 Views)

★★ Novice
Everything you said!!!!
Message 207 of 380 (822 Views)

★★ Novice

Good ideas

Message 208 of 380 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OMG! Thank you EA for listening and giving us the option to makeover sims & fixing the glitch on sims that couldn't retire! 😁🙏🏽

Message 209 of 380 (773 Views)

★★★ Guide

Or how about just acquaintances (a separate tab). These are people I met and talked to but they are not my friends.

Message 210 of 380 (903 Views)