Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by tenshikichi

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Same, i thought they would have a house decor competition when i first got into the game.

Message 191 of 380 (1,029 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not sure if this has already been said -

It would be nice to be able to "Save" the appearance of a Sim (just the appearance, like the facial / physical features), because I know some people, including me, who spend a lot of time tweaking the physical appearance of a Sim and in the case that they become "Retired" it would be nice if we could create a new character based on the physical characteristics of the old character.

Message 192 of 380 (1,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

That’s a great idea! What you can do for now is take screenshots of the CAS edits and create new sims from there.

Also have another suggestion. Again not sure if this is said, but the game should give players the ability to edit NPCs (perhaps through the family portrait?). I’m not liking the look of my sim’s children at the momentDisappointed

Message 193 of 380 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
LOL! This. My first Sim child had long black dreadlocks and bleached blonde mustache. I was like seriously? I was so glad when I found out I could "move out" sims.
Message 194 of 380 (1,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I love this thread! Its neat to see so many suggestions have been taken.  

I would like to see a Baby Shower party option.  I also would like to see bbq items for back patio.and time to complete a task before i enter the task!

more interactivity between parents and children too. Not sure if its a glitch but if im not in an event my parents don’t actually pick the baby up to feed and check on.  

Message 195 of 380 (1,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@miater23 In my case, one of my sims found an NPC sim that she may want as a housemate Thinking & they have begun a relationship. Hope I will be able to have the NPC move in when the relationship has levelled up enough :-

Message 196 of 380 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@R4ER4E4 Yes, just let us retire our sims in peace! Not having to encounter that retirement notice all the time (even accidentally tapping it Frown) will be a great update

Message 197 of 380 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just a few beautification ideas...

Outdoor

. Ivy we can place on exterior walls

. Covered patio/terrace

. Live oak with hanging Spanish moss

Fashion

. More hats/headpieces (fascinators, plumes, tiaras)

. Belts

. Beauty mark (I know I've mentioned this before. I'm just emphatic!)

Message 198 of 380 (990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can you add vitals? (Fun, hunger, hygiene, etc ..) Actually having to take care of your sims and having them use the stuff you buy was part of the dazzle of playing The Sims. What's the point of buying all that expensive crap and appliances when it makes no difference and they have absolutely no need for it??? 

Message 199 of 380 (944 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Important Request: Please improve bundle item previews. I'm unable to see enough detail on the fashion item thumbnails to be able to make an informed decision to purchase.

Dark blue and black are hard to distinguish.

Garment accent colors are crucial elements for me.

Examples: I wouldn't purchase a dress with gold accents, but I would purchase a dress with white or silver accents. I wouldn't purchase a navy blue skirt, but I would purchase a black skirt.

20190212_092454.jpg

Message 200 of 380 (1,180 Views)