Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by uo_fredduck

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@Maria82 wrote:

I ❤ so many of these suggestions!

Mine is probably a bit lame, but I'd really like to see a ponytail for the female sims. The men have one, so why not the women?!

I really like this one here

http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2014/10/edited-ponytail-by-simsticle.html

And maybe add tiaras and other hair accessories. Maybe some watches too?!

There are two kinds of watches for the men, but none for women and there’s a low ponytail for the women.  I’d love to have tiaras, headbands etc too, but in the hat section, so theyre add ons to hairstyles, not attached to the hairstyle itself like the bandanna one is.

7A193F42-FF20-4E94-BB19-7955B90C84AA.jpeg

Message 181 of 380 (1,244 Views)

Unfortunately, this low ponytail is only available if you played during the back to school event last September. 

Message 182 of 380 (1,231 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thecakeisaLIE82 wrote:

Unfortunately, this low ponytail is only available if you played during the back to school event last September. 

smh thank you!

@Maria82. Sorry, forgot it was an event prize like @thecakeisaLIE82 said.

There are two options though if you want the ponytail i posted.

1 - If you are willing to spend a massive amount of cash on attempting to win the ponytail i posted then you can do it through a “special deal” that allows you to keep spending and spending on random boxes in the hope you might get one thing youve missed in the past, with the likelihood of actually getting that thing you want being extremely low and the ikelihood of you getting a bunch of rubbish (most likely all multiples of the same thing that will sit and fill up your storage space) being extremely high.  They did this around the time of WinterFest in case you missed it and will most likely do it again when theres another event and people start spending more money.

2-  Get someone else’s sim who is wearing the ponytail into your house.  So look at parties and around town for a sim wearing that ponytail, ask another player who you know has the ponytail in their inventory to let you move in their sim or go to the Trade a Sim page and request a trade for a female sim wearing the low ponytail from another player.  Just make sure once you have that sim that you dont change her hair at any time or you’ll lose it, because even though the traded sim is wearing it, it doesnt get added to your inventory.

Message 183 of 380 (1,252 Views)

@Maria82 there is also pony tail like hairstyle. Unfortunately only 1 or 2 colors are actually solid colors, the others are 2 colors (like pink/green)

Message 184 of 380 (1,224 Views)

@thecakeisaLIE82 April has Easter.

Message 185 of 380 (1,220 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know this might be some very unimportant stuffs, but here are some suggestions that I have:

- Chest hairs: i wanted to make some look alikes to some real people, so i wanted to make it as close as possible

- 2nd floor and stairs: i hope it will be here soon

- selling excessive house objects: i dont know why they remove this feature

Message 186 of 380 (1,133 Views)

★★ Novice
I hope I can sell things I don’t like.
I hope I can display it according to the item type.
For example, if you want to buy a bed, you can see a variety of beds at a time.
It is fair to change the sticker to the total amount of calculation
Like I have a piece of clothes all get sweet
He got a lot of stickers
But only three gems can be exchanged
I hope to send out stickers and rewards.
Encourage everyone to interact
I hope that my face can be changed into a variety of noses for me.
Instead of letting me pinch myself
More beautiful hair and clothes
I will be willing to spend money for it.
You can buy the furniture you see on the party directly.
You can send him a sticker when visiting a friend's house.
Message 187 of 380 (1,070 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone on The Sims Mobile team actually use the app or are there orders to make it as clunky as possible?

Every single event where you collect junk to redeem, you have to redeem one-by-one.

So, Duckie Bags. I currently have 4,125 Duckies. You redeem them 125 at a time.

From Duckie Bag redemption screen:

1 Tap 125
2 Wait
3 Duckie Bag appears
4 Tap Duckie Bag
5 Item appears
6 Tap Claim
7 Wait for item to disappear into corner of screen
8 Duckie Bag redemption screen returns

REPEAT 33 TIMES.

Seriously? It's like if you went grocery shopping and had to walk into the store, find ONE item, pay for it, and leave every single time.

What would be removed from the experience if there was a slider that let users claim multiple Duckie Bags at once?

That's right: nothing.

Message 188 of 380 (1,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I think these suggestions have already come up a few times in this thread, but:

1. Categorize our inventories in build mode. The ordering of my inventory makes NO sense, and I have to look around for five minutes sometimes to find what I'm looking for, or I have to go through the catalog. Either way, it takes too long to find what I need.

2. Give us the option to sell some unwanted/unused/duplicate furniture, decor and other miscellaneous items from our inventory. 

3. Get rid of Llama Zoom and go back to daily tasks! That and the special events. I think they're still available, but there's no reason to do special events without the daily task requirement.

4. Male sims need more outfit options. 

5. Increase the CAS wardrobe capacity for Izzy's Special Creations.

6. Add more variety to clothing items available in Izzy's Fashion Shop. I always get the same items from the shop and have to retry my designs 3-4 times to get something different.

7. Definitely add multiple levels to houses. An upstairs to start would be awesome.

Message 189 of 380 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes definitely sort out the inventory! And also create a new category for ‘Event Items’.

I also have an idea and not sure if this is already said. I always build in the Sims and I thought maybe TSM can have house theme competitions and winners receive new items/rewards. Or players can vote or give ‘stickers’ (like the weekly sticker competition) when visiting other player’s houses?

Message 190 of 380 (1,203 Views)