Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by Starlight0007

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro
@cam1panthers I too would love to see a Day/Night Cycle! Kids being more interactive is a high want too!
Message 111 of 380 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think there should be a feature where we can interact with our friends when we visit their house, it makes giving stickers easier too.

This game is awesome but it needs to have a huge update like new map, new careers, new hobbies because its getting really repetitive Frown

Message 112 of 380 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@Starlight0007 or just chatting with our friends.

Message 113 of 380 (1,016 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 It isn’t strange at all to want a special someone for your Sim! As for your also, I just asked that question and you have a few way to go about that. You can ask the player if they might let the Sim move in with you. You can just develop the relationship and finish a story.
Message 114 of 380 (992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@AbigailHawkwent through my friend list tonight and checked in on the newer players homes and you can just tell that they have stopped trying. The best thing for the new players or the younger players is the events. They can win new items that help level them up and help with frustration. I agree that the game should be easier in the beginning to keep the new players! BTW HI!!!! 🙂 What fabulous hair color do you have going on?! 

Message 115 of 380 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
OMG I am so out of touch! @VintageStarlette ! My little boy and I were watching '' Gone with the Wind '' and between running around and watching the movie my son said '' mama you are like that lady right?! '' I laughed and now I cry... I was just trying to keep my hands warm!
♥️ 🌹 RIP Miss Leigh 🌹 ♥️
Message 116 of 380 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Oh! @VintageStarlette ! Boy have I ever been out of touch!! About 40 some years out of touch!! I wondered when I saw the post but I am barely sleeping and my mind is busy but geesh!! Oh well I don’t know nothin bout birthin Sim babies either!! Tut Tut On Miss Jules!
Message 117 of 380 (987 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta wrote:

Can we please get the hairstyle Liam has in the men’s range?!  I’ve only ever seen it on one male sim, who must’ve got it when they turned adult, as i know some rare, unlisted hairstyles do appear that way.  But i’ve only ever gotten this on my children and its the perfect men’s do!

Yes! ^^^What she said.  I really want some clean cut, more traditional men's haircuts.

Message 118 of 380 (969 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JulesDarling wrote:
I can’t even get to many of my friends parties including your last one! @rmw8855 Perhaps the way to help with the parties is virtual invites! I am not sure how many people can attend but surely that could be raised or lowered to avoid the crashing. We could leave a few open invitations for new people. Seriously this should not be that hard to fix!

Jules, programming is like a puzzle...put in one wrong piece and it can mess up the whole puzzle. Something as simple as a comma in a string that shouldn't be there can break something else.  They have a lot of puzzle pieces that needs fixing. 😉☺

Message 119 of 380 (957 Views)

@JulesDarling so u don't loose that sim forever?

Message 120 of 380 (1,233 Views)