Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by jesamurai

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 I adore the theater idea! YES! Performances could function the same way parties do. Love it!

Lifeguard career, for a community pool.

Teacher

Retail clothing store

Theme park?

Message 71 of 380 (2,068 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VintageStarlette. I love your ideas especially for a Theme park & community pool ! Maybe there could be a Waterpark for another Daily Event. I don’t have any bathing suits like I’ve seen other Sims wearing, so that could be a fun clothing choice. (Unlike the terror that swimsuit shopping brings IRL ).
😳🤭

A Teaching career should b a given for all these kids everyone is having 😂

When/if EA ever opens the Waterfront- and the Lifeguard career would be an awesome addition! So much potential
Message 72 of 380 (2,057 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I agree, @katclawsx3. So much fun brainstorming and daydreaming! And you're absolutely right about having something the Sim kids can be part of. How cute would a playground be! I hope they roll out something new like that soon! 

Message 73 of 380 (2,048 Views)

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

just a suggestion, if you want to create an new event/quests, please think first whether it can be done or not for a player who has been playing for a long time, at least added some more stuff too. I'm still mad not being able to get a new hobby just because I can't finished the quest to buy new clothes cause I've bought them all before which this game is always telling and pressing me to buy something every day. also tired pay-to-play 😩

Message 74 of 380 (1,709 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@WonderWina Me too. I finally have one I can't complete. I can't buy new shoes because I bought them all. They need to tailor the quests to our individual games. I opened a Bug Report but closed it because I forgot about the relationship's clothing but now I'm stuck again. Guess I'll go reopen it. Sigh...😟

Message 75 of 380 (1,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i hope they can figure it out 😊

be aware of our's sentiment lol

also they need to renewal the NPC, there is too many npc elder in my game, like Bella Goth still alive, is she a vampire or what? 😂

I'm in the 10th or 11th generation rn

Message 76 of 380 (1,650 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Do you think there's any chance they will roll out a big update with new clothes, accessories, etc?

I would also like to be able to choose my sims' exercise clothes...

Message 77 of 380 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hey fellow simmers 👋🏽

Has anyone already suggested that @EA_Mai put in a in-game chat? That way we can communicate freely with our friends!

I would also like to be able to visit my friends homes freely instead of having to wait for a party all the time. Like on Sims FreePlay where you can visit your neighbors. 👌 That would be an Awesome update!

Message 78 of 380 (1,591 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

How about Urban Renewal?

Adult NPCs became elders in several days. I suggest that elder NPCs die after several days, and replaced by new, younger NPCs... So my sims can marry them...

Message 79 of 380 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Guide
Just also wanted to add a suggestion for our homes. For a future update it would great if we can add basements and build 1 to 2+ multilevel homes.

I would also like to suggest a future updates for building a pool!
Message 80 of 380 (1,561 Views)