Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by Stevev363

Original Post

★ Guide

I maxed my Izzy inventory, before even mentioning the idea of increasing it I’d like to suggest a way to trade in outfits.

I’d like to trade in one outfit and I can choose one of the characteristics available, allowing up to 4 outfits being tradable to choose all 4 characteristics.

I don’t change clothing items on my Sims’s very much as I have lots of items which are really similar, that needs to change either by upgrading izzy’s Options or adding more room to the inventory respectively. 

Message 41 of 380 (2,396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
😱😱😱
Message 42 of 380 (2,355 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Locked doors won't work...they can teleport! 😱

Message 43 of 380 (2,341 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I'm not sure if this has been said already, but something minor... The points progress bar (75/180) should be numbered and shown when we get ready to make the interaction, instead of after the event is completed which goes away very quickly.

Might just be me, but I like to know how many more points I need to complete a chapter so I could possibly do it in-game or let my sim complete a standard or long shift on their own.
Message 44 of 380 (2,277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ShaNoodle9 I agree. Took me forever to even find that gauge.

@PaQuilter1 Nightmare! It's a nightmare!
Message 45 of 380 (2,260 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ShaNoodle9 I totally agree. I think I said it before but we need one like they have at the top☝👆of this website.  Same thing when we are earning XP and Lifestyle points.  Sometimes that xp bar doesn't seem to move. 😊☺

Message 46 of 380 (2,240 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 I definitely agree with the lifestyle points and XP, we have no idea how many points we need to get to the next level of either one. While we're on the subject, there could be an option to tell us how many lifestyle points an item gives us.
I know a few times when I was close to moving to the next lifestyle level (the green bar looked full) I bought a new cheap item only to get a few more points but not move up a level lol
Message 47 of 380 (2,234 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Brilliant Suggestions, everyone!  I hope EA will consider & implement some!

I would love to know the actual time an event or work shift takes BEFORE starting it.

Drop or increase item limits.—Especially After the World of Luxury Event

Same for Izzy’s creations.

We need More Hairstyles, accessories  & clothing styles, 

How are ENGAGEMENT Rings not even an option !?! 

The ability to delete the past relationships list of Sims that are greyed out & moved on

Add more of the Daily Events of things to do around the town!  I’d even take a Bake Sale at this point to add to Exercise Bootcamp,  Speed Dating etc. 

Also, IMO we need more Careers & Hobbies to keep the game from getting boring, 

I agree that Art/Painting should be a Hobby option!  A Sewing hobby make sense since there’s a Fashion Career

I’d love to see Teachers & Law Enforcerment, Firefighters added to the Careers — ya know real life heroes (with cute Uniforms as a bonus 😘 ) 

There could even be Career Progression .  For example start off as a Police Officer to Lawyer to Judge/ 

Or Teacher >Principal > Professor /.  Construction Worker > Architect / thus moving the Sims working long into retirement and possibly beyond

Hopefully, when/if the Waterfront becomes available it could open up all kinds of new Careers, Hobbies, Activities and opportunities to expand our houses to the beach area!

Anyway,  I’m all for keeping the game fresh and interesting reading all of your great ideas,  

Now if we could just move that. #$&*% mailbox 😂

Message 48 of 380 (2,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

[EA, my heart is broken again! Please add a retire confirmation screen!!!!]

Today, House of Stars matriarch, Vivien "Scarlett" Leigh, was forcibly retired while attending a family gathering. In her brief lifetime, she welcomed the arrival of numerous friends and colleagues and endeavored to lovingly tend many more future generations. Her absence is grieved; she will be sorely missed by all.

She is survived by siblings Greta Garbo and John Wayne; sister-in-law Clara Wayne; and niece Penny Wayne.

Message 49 of 380 (2,169 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh, no.  That is terrible news.  

We will have to decorate for a period of public mourning.

Message 50 of 380 (2,164 Views)