Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by oldphartBKK

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I have a suggestion. I would like to be able to change the clothes and physique of non-playable household members. Athough I don’t have a empty playable spot, it bothers me that I can’t at least change their name, physique and clothes.

Also, we need hot tubs and or swimming pools to be available to all players and not through and event priced preferably using Home tickets or 7,000 simoleons or 20-40 Sim cash.

Lastly, the sim retirement button shouldn’t pop up randomly so frequently, on accident a player could press the retire pop up button lose their most precious sim. The pop up should only display just once to let the player know that the sim is able to retire and keep the option in the menu as is from then on.
Message 11 of 380 (3,147 Views)

★ Guide
@oldphartBKK There is one. Click on a friend's name in your list, view profile and remove friend. Unfortunately, you can only remove one at a time and do it all over for another one. I cleaned my 30+ inactives, took quite some time.

It would be a great suggestion to have a "Remove selected friend(s)" button in our friend list to mass clean our inactive friends.
Message 12 of 380 (3,126 Views)

★★★★ Expert
If you click on profile, there will be an option to unfriend them... I go through my list every now and then, people who haven't played for four days or more get knocked off, as I have 49 on my list...
Message 13 of 380 (3,117 Views)

★★★ Novice
Would be good if when doing an event like hobbies one, the points for completing that event carry over into the next level if close to the next level. Also be good to see the progress of the hobby to see if you need to do a long practice or just a short one. I know it pops up after you complete one but it disapears and i never catch it in time lol
Message 14 of 380 (3,108 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes, for the love of all that is good in the world, make the retirement notice pop up once and only once, then leave it to be in the menu like it is. I've already retired one sim accidentally because of this pop up.
Message 15 of 380 (3,092 Views)

★ Guide
@kvinata, thanks! I'm generally too lazy to go digging that deep lol. No option to set as an answer, so I'm just giving you 👍
Message 16 of 380 (3,075 Views)

★ Guide
@themummyof4 👍 to you too 😂
Message 17 of 380 (3,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is more of a materialistic suggestion but it'd be nice to be able to build your own patio with flooring that you can add outside and also a grill so your sims could host a BBQ party or maybe incorporate it into the foodie party. When I first started playing the game and saw the outdoors icon I thought there would be BBQ's so I was very disappointed to only see shrubs and hedges.

Message 18 of 380 (3,042 Views)

★ Guide

Every time my sims take a picture I want it to be saved to my photos or an in game photo album. Wink

Message 19 of 380 (3,034 Views)

Suggestion to The Sims Mobile

★ Apprentice

So I just thought of this neat idea for The Sims Mobile. Well you know when you have real players on your friend's list, you should be able to message them, via in-game when you're chilling together or even through a mailing system or chat system for the current area you're in, kind of like in any of the social MMOs like IMVU or Avaakin. I think it would be totally cool! What are the thoughts from the community about this?

Message 20 of 380 (1,192 Views)