Icons Next to Players' Names on Leaderboard

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Icons Next to Players' Names on Leaderboard

Champion

I made this same request for BF1, but that development is probably too late for BF1. 

But, I think that it's relevant and applies the same for BFV.

When I press tab to see the leaderboard, I'd like to see an icon next to people who are in vehicles, on AA, on stationary weapons, etc.

It helps to know who is where so that you can ask them for help.

For instance, if there's someone on an AA shooting someone else and you're a pilot being chased, you can ask that person via chat or mic to target the tailing enemy pilot.

It's incredibly useful to have that info, not just in that instance, but for a myriad of other scenarios.

Please DICE / EA, look into this!

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (1,024 Views)

Re: Icons Next to Players' Names on Leaderboard

@SterlingARCH3R

I kinda like the idea and i'm sure in some situations it could help. (but rarely i guess)

In my opinion i think it isn't that much helpful/different to see that.

Why?

Well, fist of all on Consoles you can't specially ask for help in the in-game chat byside the normal Orders from the game itself. (you just can't type a text)

If you're in a Voice chat, these people in it are basically your Friends/Squad so you can see the Squad colour on the stationary Weapons if they're on it and you can just tell them what you need.

Byside that, you might know some people just don't care about others or even looking at the chat.

Ps: In the last time i saw you come up with some interesting ideas/opinions for changes or new stuff for BFV to add. :eahigh_file:

But i would advise you to more focus on posting this things on "Reddit"(of course in the Battlefield chat's). Because the DICE Devs are basically there, and open for discussions and Bug report stuff. So this is probably the best platform for this type of things.

And here it's more focus on helping others. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (1,005 Views)