IS PAYBACK A MULTIPLE PROFILE(ALIAS) OR ONE USER GAME?

by Luka0101998

Original Post

IS PAYBACK A MULTIPLE PROFILE(ALIAS) OR ONE USER GAME?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Since Hot Pursuit 2010,Need for Speed games are programmed for one user only.By that i mean,when we enter any of the newer titles we can`t choose or change users.

Profiles are something that WE NEED BACK!!!

They were featured in a lot of titles including Carbon,Pro Street,Underground,MW05...

In the new titles,in order to start a game over we need to remove all of our made progress.

I really hate the fact that i can`t have multiple profiles aka aliases and that i`m stuck with one only.

Ghost,please give me an answer!

Message 1 of 9 (5,597 Views)

Re: IS PAYBACK A MULTIPLE PROFILE(ALIAS) OR ONE USER GAME?

★★★★★ Guide

I agree the PC version should have this (since the consoles have separate users)

Message 2 of 9 (5,476 Views)

★★ Expert

@Luka0101998 Let me help you understand why E.A. only allows one Profile on PC.

They are trying to stop cheaters and those who like to use code programs that allow cheating.

I'm glad E.A. only allows one profile.

I mean if your a clean racer...you won't need multiple profiles.

I hope this helps you now understand why it is this way!

Take Care

Blvd69

Message 3 of 9 (5,440 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If there wont be any Profiles at least they can make a save/load game option where you can have separate stats for the same profile.

Need for Speed Underground 1 had that option.

Message 4 of 9 (5,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69 wrote:

@Luka0101998 Let me help you understand why E.A. only allows one Profile on PC.

They are trying to stop cheaters and those who like to use code programs that allow cheating.

I'm glad E.A. only allows one profile.

I mean if your a clean racer...you won't need multiple profiles.

I hope this helps you now understand why it is this way!

Take Care

Blvd69

I think he means that he would like multiple gamesaves. many modern games still have this. with mutliple gamesaves the game and the user are still connected with the same EA/origin/live/psn account and therefore wouldn't mess with the anticheating methods (i still don't understand how it could).

besides a person could get two copies of a game on two seperate accounts and cheat on one of them and run clean on the other. EA would not stop them from having two accounts with a copy of the game.

all he wants to do is to be able to load a different savegame/progress not a different account

Message 5 of 9 (5,403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

doesn't matter if its 2 accounts or just 1 the  cheaters still find a way to do it. all need for speed games will always have cheaters in it and even if there caught they can still by pass log in or get or make up a new account . some use piracy copies of nfs games makes it easier to cheat

Message 6 of 9 (3,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

They can ban the game id, user profiles have nothing to do with cheating. As it stands, i won't be purchasing any more NFS titles due to only having 1 save / 1 user being able to play it. That is by far the dumbest feature to remove. More than 1 person plays the game in the household, and no one is going to go buy the game again just to have a second save file. Why is this franchise devolving, these features are baseline and have been for years.

Message 7 of 9 (3,534 Views)

★★ Expert

@Luka0101998 

Answer....one user profile.

Have a great day.😁

Message 8 of 9 (3,382 Views)

★★ Expert

@Bladebearer 

It's all about EA having control over game consumers and rolling in the Dollar's. 

EA has been milking us for years.

They aim their products at the youngest people to influence them they need to buy this game. 

I believe that's called Advertising & Sales. 😂😁.

Have a wonderful day.😎

Message 9 of 9 (3,382 Views)