ION TORPEDO was hugely buffed (just a small talk)

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Re: ION TORPEDO was hugely buffed (just a small talk)

★★★ Guide

Since they toned it down ships are starting to become an annoying part of the game again, cheap play...like battlefront 1.  I would like for it to be buffed up against ships.

Theres only 1 person seemingly a game that makes it a point to make sure ships and artillery don't become a constant annoyance.  Nothing worse than Crait when people just let the walker walk all over the objective reinforcement point after you get it down 30% health, and then act surprised when they loose the match

Message 31 of 33 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Ataashi- I have posted on this before but couldn't find it so I am posting a follow up here. This is in regard to an artifact that appeared on screen whilst playing Crait. I have included a video which explains better than I can (it also shows why it appears):

I was using Ion Torpedos to take down the speeders . During one lock, a player moved in front of me just as I fired with the torpedo hitting him. Apparently the splash from the hit will stay on the screen until you get killed and respawn.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ggibb65

Thanks for the new report Standard smile I remember that someone posted something about this before, but I also couldn't find the post Frown

I'll forward this one anyway.

/Ataashi

Message 33 of 33 (336 Views)