IMPROVE GL rey or issue refund on gear or Crystals

by Twain205

Original Post

IMPROVE GL rey or issue refund on gear or Crystals

★★ Novice

Gl rey is now useless.   CG reworked GL kylo to the point of Rey being useless.  In the begining  klyo was good at raids and rey was good for arena, now Kylo beats everything.  I am now loosing arena position and crystals because cg overpowered kylo after release.   Fix the issue or provide refunds on crystals and gear.   

Message 1 of 3 (546 Views)

Re: IMPROVE GL rey or issue refund on gear or Crystals

@Twain205 Are you unable to beat kylo teams now? Which squads are you using?

Rey is still all over my arena shard - and kylo could always beat Rey in arena anyway. The buff just made it harder for non-Rey counters to win.

I doubt you’ll get a refund. The game evolves over time - there’s never a guarantee for how long (if ever) a character will be meta. This is the first time they released 2 characters at the same time, both being meta - so if their value fluctuates over time, that’s understandable.

Re: IMPROVE GL rey or issue refund on gear or Crystals

★ Apprentice

I agree that those that got Rey should get a refund. Rey with resistance vs Kylo with FO can't beat Kylo anymore. You have to butcher other factions with Rey since Kylo got his buffs. Not only that but the fact that a day 1 character got a buff that can now beat Rey and not Kylo is just a slap in the face to those with Rey. Everything CG does turns into disappointment. 

Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)