Re: IDEAS FOR NBA LIVE 18 PLEASE READ

by PlatinumDynasty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

IDEAS FOR NBA LIVE 18 PLEASE READ

★★ Novice
I believe EA Sports and NBA live 18 is going in the direction the LIVE community is definitely enjoying the game it’s FUN‼️but here’s things that I see the community talking about that can definitely make the game better with the dynasty mode give more control with the teams with team practice drills,roster editing,arena pricing CPU trades/Signings during the season bring back Dynamic DNA please just a deeper dynasty mode those features is what made the older NBA live Titles more fun especially LIVE 10 plus EA has these features in the current EA sports titles..now in THE LEAGUE MODE what’s up with the shoe deal?? Let us actually get a signature shoe and logo like text messages said from our agent also is there anyway to get our created players scanned head/faces to be a lil bigger to match the players models in the game it seems our scanned heads comes out a small and doesn’t really match the body models 🤔 give us the option to try to form a BIG 3/ request to try to sign certain free agents during the off-season/Trade week when we reach SUPERSTAR level in our MY league career give us some endorsements or magazine covers or even posters for our players and jersey options and where's the cheerleaders that should be standing out of bounds?? Where are the coaches for the WNBA??EA had all these requested features in older titles please bring most of them back along with newer features. Far as gameplay I still see players stealing the ball on a pass when the defender is not paying attention or looking in the direction of where the pass is coming from also heavily contested layups/Dunks are still made even for players with low ratings in there dunk/layups ability it need to be tweaked just a little shooting is great please don’t change it please more dribble/crossover animations is much needed ‼️💯
#ListenToTheTrueFANS #LovingTheGame💯🔥🏆
Message 1 of 4 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

i agree with those ideas bro, game has so much potential! Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (941 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

i agree with those ideas bro, game has so much potential! Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (942 Views)

★★ Novice
Yea EA could be doing so much more for this game
Message 3 of 4 (638 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Its a good thing because this game has so much potential, which means in the coming years this game will be really amazing and EA actually listens to community feedback unlike other basketball games. So hopefully in future updates to live 18 they can implement some cool new stuff. But if not live 19 is looking good

Message 4 of 4 (629 Views)