I want change the automatically added -non playable Sims!

by JSpaxcz

Original Post

I want change the automatically added -non playable Sims!

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All without the hamster
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? Almost emty street.
What do you expect to see? In all respect I really do not like these non playable Sims what EA putting there. I all them change by mayself or download from gallery, because there is more beautiful Sims. I change 180 non playable Sims but EA deleting them constantly! Every day there is missing someone! Today I found that there is only 82 !!!! EA please give me the chance to create non playable Sims as I want.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sorry if I write this to wrong page. I do not found none page with suggestions directly to the EA team.

Message 1 of 3 (639 Views)

Re: I want change the automatically added -non playable Sims!

★★ Novice
You might want to check in the games options, and find the selection where it says Sim Population: 80, and change this option. Alternatively, to avoid constantly adding in sims, you can open up the cheats (ctrl + shift + c at the same time), type in "testingcheatsenabled", and then type in cas.fulleditmode, then shift click on a sim and click "Edit in CAS", and then you can fully edit that sim!
Message 2 of 3 (549 Views)

Re: I want change the automatically added -non playable Sims!

Champion

@JSpaxcz, did you try what @PaigeIvy2000 suggested? Wondering  If you did try it, did the suggestion work for you?  If it did work for you, please mark @PaigeIvy2000's post as Accept Solution, so other people can find this information easier! Wink  

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (529 Views)