I've spent well over 100 hours making this edit, hope you enjoy (EU references)

by DevizzLIVE

Original Post

I've spent well over 100 hours making this edit, hope you enjoy (EU references)

★ Apprentice

I honestly lost count of how many different versions of this video there were... In the process of editing I realized something that I repressed for a long, long time: I am not really a fan of TLJ and TROS. Both movies had their moments and are not bad movies per se but as a Star Wars fan I full-heartedly hate some of the creative decisions that were made with these movies, not just because I wanted to see the narrative play out in a specific way - it is much more than that. These movies just don't feel like Star Wars to me, especially TLJ.

For the record, I loved TFA and was really hopeful of the things to come. I had to go back to the drawing board countless time, this whole ordeal has affected me more than I would have liked, Star Wars is my GREATEST passion in life and was always with me through thick and thin.

Enough with my ramblings though, I hope you enjoy the video and be sure to let me know what you think! I tried to bring out the best in the sequel trilogy.

Message 1 of 2 (700 Views)

Re: I've spent well over 100 hours making this edit, hope you enjoy (EU referenc

Community Manager
Hi @DevizzLIVE,

Wow, you've done a wonderful job with this. Thanks for sharing it with us.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (662 Views)