I play fifa 20 on origin. Can I transfer my fifa account from origin to steam

by Abduhman10

Original Post

I play fifa 20 on origin. Can I transfer my fifa account from origin to steam

★ Novice

I want to continue my FIFA 20 account from origin to steam. I want to buy FIFA 21 on steam because it is cheaper. I don't want to buy it, if i can't continue my account

Message 1 of 4 (2,018 Views)

Re: I play fifa 20 on origin. Can I transfer my fifa account from origin to stea

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Abduhman10 

You can have your account or games merged/transferred to another account by contacting an EA adviser: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Just be aware that you will lose all stats and progress for any games you want transferring.

For more info about transfers and merges see here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers

Hope that helps Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,998 Views)

Re: I play fifa 20 on origin. Can I transfer my fifa account from origin to stea

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Fifa 20 is not available on Steam, and I doubt they will add it considering Fifa 21 will launch after a little over a month.

Generally speaking: for EA games on Steam most of them require Origin (client and account) .. on first launch of the game purchased from Steam you will get a pop up window to link Steam account with Origin account .. so simply just link your Origin account that you are using and the progress will be shared between Origin and Steam.

Message 3 of 4 (1,980 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Abduhman10 I am not aware of any plans to allow the transfer of content between platforms, I do know that if you link your account from Steam to Origin then you can use any Origin bought DLC with a game purchased on Steam but am not aware of any plans as of yet for FIFA items to transfer to 21 on Steam.

The best thing to do is to wait till closer to release when further info will be available.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,975 Views)