Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I need friends for online friendly seasons objective :) Origin id: cankose10

by turkmena82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need friends for online friendly seasons objective :) Origin id: cankose10

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, i have to play 2 friendly online seasons match for weekly objective. I think you have to play too :D

But i dont have many friends, if you want play online seasons match, you can add me on Origin. origin id: cankose10

Message 1 of 12 (1,910 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need friends for online friendly seasons objective :) Origin id: cankose10

Community Manager

Anyone out there who can help out @cankose10 and play an online seasons match so that they can get the weekly objective? 

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,992 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Anyone out there who can help out @cankose10 and play an online seasons match so that they can get the weekly objective? 

Message 2 of 12 (1,993 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
i need the same...
add me at origin please.
id: turkmena82
Message 3 of 12 (1,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I sent you a friend request, we can try it out if you are up for it.
Message 4 of 12 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here. You can add me : Jerani855.

That goes as well for anyone else with the same problem

Message 5 of 12 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I ve added you on origin. Im vojevoje. Wanna do the friendly season objective?
Message 6 of 12 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m on Xbox. Have you done this yet?

Message 7 of 12 (1,231 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox as well and need someone to play for the objective. Add M4NOFSTEELE11 

Message 8 of 12 (1,181 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same here, we play on xbox. Add Ysroon and we can play a match

Message 9 of 12 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Add peson89 i play evenings 

Message 10 of 12 (829 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs