Re: I missed free TSNP givaway.

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I missed free TSNP givaway.

★★★ Novice

Hello EA, i have got some questions for you.

Just an hour ago i logged in BF1 and then I was offered to download INOT DLC for free. I was happy and started looking for the free TSNP, but then noticed that the date of the giveaway had already expired.That left me kinda annoyed, because at that time I was not able to play games.

So, i want to ask you something:

1) If,i suppose, DLCs for BF1 will be given in order (TSNP>INOT>TIDE>APOC), will be any other second giveaway wave after, let’s say, release of BF5?

2) Will be there free release of all four DLCs, at least, by the beginning of 2019?

3) Why don’t you want make DLCs giveaways permanent?

4) Or there is no possible ways in the future to get what I missed? $$$ option only?

I hope you would answer my questions. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (753 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Deathgod248

I'm not working for EA, but i can tell you there will probably be another time when some DLC's can be given out for free. As we already saw happening for BF4.
But that will maybe take a longer time till we'll see that happening again. You just sadly missed the first wave, but i'm pretty sure there will come another one when the Game gets older. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (923 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
If it's anything like the release of free DLC for BF4 in the run up to BF1 then you're going to be waiting until the release of BF6 before it'll become free again.

To be fair to EA, it was advertised in multiple places, not just in game and you didn't need to go into the game to claim it. You could have got it through the origin client or even just through the origin website.

As for the later DLC packs going free, we don't know for sure but there's a good chance they will.
Message 2 of 6 (727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Huh. Looks like I was unlucky, because I was subscribed to BF channels on YouTube and this news missed me. Still thanks for the reply.

Let's still hope that EA will have mercy on us.

Message 3 of 6 (717 Views)

@Deathgod248

I'm not working for EA, but i can tell you there will probably be another time when some DLC's can be given out for free. As we already saw happening for BF4.
But that will maybe take a longer time till we'll see that happening again. You just sadly missed the first wave, but i'm pretty sure there will come another one when the Game gets older. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (924 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, thank you guys. Now I just wonder if there would be any BF1 players on PC after a while. But, I hope, BF5 will be a good timekiller, brfore this happens. Again, thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (691 Views)

@Deathgod248

You're welcome. Standard smile

I guess there will be, cause many people still play BF4 at this point.
Some enjoy BF1 more than BF4, and some might like BF1 more the BFV. So the probably stuck at BF1 for a while and wait for the next title.

Just some specific game modes might not be played that much anymore, cause some are now already not that much liked.

Message 6 of 6 (686 Views)