Re: I missed bmw m3 gtr. Will it get back?

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I missed bmw m3 gtr. Will it get back?

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a new computer that can support payback on it, and bought the game aswell. I was watchhing some videos on youtube then i found something about abandoned cars, it hhappens  to be bmw m3 gtr the car i always loved since kid.I later realized that i couldnt find in the place where he would be.I searched online how to get it, then i saw that it was for a limited time.Now my quesion is will it be back?

Message 1 of 6 (10,007 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@Shy_exile2 moved to the relevant section. 

And to answer, the previous abdandoned cars may return some times, so you will have to log-in more often to check. So, keep playing and at some point you will have another chance to get it.

Also, this is a good resource:

https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Payback/Abandoned_Cars

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (9,971 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Shy_exile2 moved to the relevant section. 

And to answer, the previous abdandoned cars may return some times, so you will have to log-in more often to check. So, keep playing and at some point you will have another chance to get it.

Also, this is a good resource:

https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Payback/Abandoned_Cars

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 6 (9,972 Views)

★ Guide

The "new" abandoned car is placed somewhere on the map every Tuesday...different place, different car each week....on a rotation basis. If you missed a particular car, wait long enough and you'll see it again in the "rotation".

Message 3 of 6 (9,948 Views)

★ Guide

The "E46 GTR" you look for is just an M3 E46, (garbage in this game as in 2016 NFS), with GTR body kit and it's 2005 vinyl, (that is also same garbage reproduction as same in 2016 NFS).

So if you are looking for "the legend of ower childhood"... sorry for the bad news m8. There is no such car in this game. 

Message 4 of 6 (9,908 Views)

★★ Novice

That is the most * dumb * I have ever heard if they put it in the game leave the * there * is wrong wit ea that they took it out r u * serious need4 speed isn't need4 speed without the BMW M3 GTR LE STRAIGHT UP ONLY REASON I REDOWNLOADED IT WAS FOR THE M3 AND IF A CAR IS ON THE GOT DAM COVER THEN IT SHOULD B IN THE GAME NOT A LIMITED TIME U * IDIOTS AT EA B * UP GOOD GAMES WITH STUPID * LIKE THIS PUT THE DAM CAR BACK IT THE GAME WRTE IT BELONGS U * 

Message 5 of 6 (5,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is a VERY late response and you probably already know this, but I'm just gonna say it anyway. You can buy a BMW E46 at the race dealership (if you have access to it) then take it to one of your garages and modify it to the same body and spoiler it has and download the same wrap from the community tab, unfortunately the car doesn't have to same speed but that can be changed if you buy speed cards or earn them by winning races, you can match it up to the same speed as the one from most wanted.

Message 6 of 6 (1,490 Views)