I'm trying to get the Answers HQ BF1 dog tag...

by Swiggitysloth

Original Post

I'm trying to get the Answers HQ BF1 dog tag...

★★★★★ Novice

There is a pretty sweet dog tag in Bf1 I'm hoping to get called the Answers HQ dog tag. To get this I need to become a hero on this answers site. To become a hero I need XP. This is where u guys come in if you passing by could you grant me XP to my reply on this same post. Maybe we could start a thread where we all granted each other a bunch of XP to get the dog tag, it's a pretty cool design. So please grant that XP baby, I will love u forever. To those of u who did grant the XP, thank you so much. If you wish to get this dog tag as well, reply to this post and then Myself and hopefully other will give you that sweet XP boy.

Thank you and have a great day

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Re: I'm trying to get the Answers HQ BF1 dog tag...

★★★★★ Novice

You can also grant me XP on this reply, thank you so much.

Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Swiggitysloth }

EA Answer HQ dog tag you can't just get you need to work hard on this and take long time.

More info you get here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-become-a-AHQ-HERO-and-what-AHQ-HERO-mean/m-p/603558...

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

[ Thanks for using EA ANSWERS HQ! ].

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @Swiggitysloth

Answers HQ DogTag is an exclusive tag only for Heroes. And if you are here ONLY for this tag, then in that case you cannot be a Hero. Sorry.  You should deserve Hero status and DogTag. 

I'm sorry, but banal spam and boost XP won't help you to become the Hero.  I'll close this thread since we already have similar thread about the Hero and AHQ Dogtag http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-become-a-AHQ-HERO-and-what-AHQ-HERO-mean/m-p/603558...

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)