I haven't received my FUT Champs rewards!

by simsy20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I haven't received my FUT Champs rewards!

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

I am a Fifa user of over 7 years. I have played FUT on every single Fifa since Fifa 2010. I was supposed to receive my FUT Champs rewards at 8am this morning and I haven'! 

I have spoken to several people at EA who said I have received them and collected them but this is FALSE. It must be an issue with there servers or deployment as my account is showing as having them but this is incorrect!

I WANT THE COINS, PACKS AND PLAYER PICKS to be sent to my account correctly! I would not make a false accusation and this is unfair! 

I will also expect compensation of some kind as I am very loyal FIFA gamer and this is completely out of order and frankly the worst customer service I have EVER had!

Please confirm when I will get my rewards.

Message 1 of 7 (15,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I haven't received my FUT Champs rewards!

Community Manager

Hey @simsy20, sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you have spoken to our live support advisers and they have looked at your account and seen that the rewards have been received and claimed then there really is not much more that can be done. Did you open any packs yesterday or does anyone else have access to your account?

We are unable to assist with missing item claims on AHQ and as such if you believe a mistake has been made then you will need to speak with our Live support. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (15,627 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @simsy20, sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you have spoken to our live support advisers and they have looked at your account and seen that the rewards have been received and claimed then there really is not much more that can be done. Did you open any packs yesterday or does anyone else have access to your account?

We are unable to assist with missing item claims on AHQ and as such if you believe a mistake has been made then you will need to speak with our Live support. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (15,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I have received the packs from my fut champs rewards but not the player picks I am not happy as I put all my time n effort into the weekend league Plz could you help me?
Message 3 of 7 (15,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not received my fut champs rewards today 

Message 4 of 7 (14,738 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dbrady1609 the best thing to do is be patient and check back later on. If your rewards have not appeared by this afternoon then please let us know. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (14,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I haven't received rewards
Message 6 of 7 (13,335 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Manysukge10x, please do not bump older threads such as this.

You can create a new thread with as much information as possible and we will help you as best we can.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (13,259 Views)