I have EA access. Will i need to buy madden 21 or will it be on there

by questin18

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I have EA access. Will i need to buy madden 21 or will it be on there

★★ Newbie

I have EA access. Is madden 21 going to be out on it right away or do I need to buy it

Message 1 of 19 (48,245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have EA access. Will i need to buy madden 21 or will it be on there

Community Manager

@questin18 

Madden NFL 21 is not included within EA Access as a game within The Vault where you'll get unlimited play, however you'll have 10 hours of game time of Madden NFL 21 starting August 21st. Once you use up the 10 hours of game time, you'll need to purchase Madden NFL 21 to continue playing it.

Pre-order & edition details: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-21/pre-order-madden-21/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (48,214 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@questin18 

Madden NFL 21 is not included within EA Access as a game within The Vault where you'll get unlimited play, however you'll have 10 hours of game time of Madden NFL 21 starting August 21st. Once you use up the 10 hours of game time, you'll need to purchase Madden NFL 21 to continue playing it.

Pre-order & edition details: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-21/pre-order-madden-21/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 19 (48,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea Access are giving us 10 hrs of fun. we have to buy it after it overs.

Message 3 of 19 (47,239 Views)

★★ Novice
Glad I found this so I can cancel ea access before I get renewed literally only got it because it thought it was like the pc version and you get madden and FIFA games included
Message 4 of 19 (46,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When can EA Play users for xbox one expect to see Madden 21 in the vault for free?  

Or maybe an easier question to answer:  How long after Madden 20 was released was it available for free in the vault?

Message 5 of 19 (45,850 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@CWBure  re M20, February aka Super Bowl hype time!

Message 6 of 19 (45,720 Views)

Community Manager

@DJ_Englishman wrote:

@CWBure  re M20, February aka Super Bowl hype time!

@CWBure 

There's no official timeline for that. It could before February or after. Based off what's been happening from a historical standpoint, the game eventually hits The Vault around February or later. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 19 (45,528 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

so even if you have EA Play Premiere, I would have to buy this game in order to continue playing?! after 10 hrs?!

Message 8 of 19 (45,343 Views)

Community Manager

@jimmarshall 

If you have EA Play Pro on PC you'll have the full game right now for an unlimited amount of time (pending you have an active membership). The Vault is a library of games that you have access to which is when our newest releases eventually go into at a later time for those that do not have EA Play Pro.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 19 (44,694 Views)

★ Novice

I bought ea access today august 28th on ps4 but I don’t see madden 21 I see the other maddens though does anybody know what’s going on??

Message 10 of 19 (40,542 Views)