I get kicked off server while trying to get conflict dog tag

by MedicinaIKFC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I get kicked off server while trying to get conflict dog tag

★ Novice
I am in persuit of the conflict dog tag every time I get really close to finishing it or solving it I get kicked from the server. Always local ranked open etc. but all of the sudden I get a blank screen with a loading simbol and it says I lost my connection. Anyone else have this problem? Anyway to avoid it? Can I rent my own server have it open and ranked to avoid this problem?
Message 1 of 2 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I get kicked off server while trying to get conflict dog tag

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Hi @MedicinaIKFC,

I've helped several friends to unlock the dog tag, your issue, I think, is a simply connection issue

For your second question: Yes you can rent your own server (the server will must be open)

Another suggestion I can give to you to avoid the problem is to hunt the dog tag with some friends so if you lost connection you will re-join and continue (who make the last click catches the dog tag no matter when he join the game)

If you want and you are on PS4 I can help you Standard smile just DM to me

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (340 Views)

All Replies

Re: I get kicked off server while trying to get conflict dog tag

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Hi @MedicinaIKFC,

I've helped several friends to unlock the dog tag, your issue, I think, is a simply connection issue

For your second question: Yes you can rent your own server (the server will must be open)

Another suggestion I can give to you to avoid the problem is to hunt the dog tag with some friends so if you lost connection you will re-join and continue (who make the last click catches the dog tag no matter when he join the game)

If you want and you are on PS4 I can help you Standard smile just DM to me

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 2 of 2 (341 Views)