Re: I don’t have life goals in Sims Mobile

by rmw8855

Original Post

I don’t have life goals in Sims Mobile

★ Apprentice

Today I retired a sim and was told I didn’t get a heirloom because my sim didn’t complete life goals. I have no idea what they’re talking about. I never see anything about life goals. The only goals that I see are daily goals  and the pink stars to complete tasks while working and communicating etc. I reached out to tech support and they weren’t any help. They were sending me videos from last year and my Sims Mobile doesn’t look anything like the videos they’re sending. I told them I don’t have life goals popping up for me so something must not be right and they’re not helping me but constantly repeating the same thing I already know. Will someone let me know what a life goal is and how do I see it? This is my 6th sim I’ve retired and I’m on level 40 and this is the first I’ve seen this.

Message 1 of 10 (2,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@tkaykay26  This is a known bug.  It has happened to me several times.  

The life goals is confusing, but I think they mean completing stories (career / hobby / relationship)

There are currently 2 different bug reports open if you want to add to them:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Not-receiving-Heirloom-Chests/td-p/6862390

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Family-tree-mentions-no-Heirloom-even-though-there-was-a/...

Message 2 of 10 (2,456 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you! 🙏🏽

Message 3 of 10 (2,453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

No problem.  I just hope they get it fixed soon.  I am losing too many heirlooms.`

Message 4 of 10 (2,450 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh wow, I didn’t even know that was going on. I have grown rather attached to my current sims so I have not retired them yet. I hope they do get it fixed for my fellow simmers that are retiring sims. @tkaykay26 Did they compensate you for you not receiving your heirlooms when you retired your sims? I mean I hope they at least credited you some simcash or simoleons or something.

Message 5 of 10 (2,407 Views)

★ Apprentice

No they did not. I just retired another sim and it happened again!

Message 6 of 10 (2,173 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing just happened to me.  

Message 7 of 10 (2,080 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was told by tech that’s it’s a known issue and they’re working on it. 

Message 8 of 10 (2,049 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Me too!

player ID 1003419376969

Message 9 of 10 (1,974 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Has this bug been fixed? I’m afraid to retire my current sims because of this issue. Player ID 1003045229676
Message 10 of 10 (1,736 Views)