Re: I'd say this game is dead...

by iwannabesedated1

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I actually liked the approach in NFS Underground,  underground 2 and the original most wanted.  If You want track events, play pro street and shift 2 with me.  I haven't played payback nor nfs 2015 yet. All I want to do is play online with someone. Even if it's EA moderators themselves. Someone please play on 360/Xbox live on pro street,  carbon, most wanted remake,  shift 2 or UNDERCOVER with me. Idk why most forums are dead on here.  

Message 11 of 15 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@MXRACER1988 Those servers are  down

Message 12 of 15 (531 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BVBgamer88 what do you mean? They have had many best selling games after 2003. MW was the best selling and is by far, one of the best. What they should do is go back to the recipe of what it was in the golden days. Fans want a gane like UG2 and MW. 

Message 13 of 15 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed MW 2012, that game gets a lot of negitive comments but it was actually a very good game. The Run I play at the moment when I go to my mate Nick''s house, it is so well put together, it still looks very good and it is fun to play too...NFS 2015 was very good done, it was a bold step to try something different with the nightime theme and it almost worked, the custimization in the game was second to none.2015 was let down by laziness on ea''s part, they could have fixed the bugs but they chose not to, that game could have been used to fall back on now for the company after the disasters of Battle Front and Payback. The game was good enough to now bring an expansion or dlc out for  that people would have probably bought generating some wealth, but ea is too arrogant.

Payback looks like garbage next to the other good NFS  titles, a clip and paste desert map with nothing to see in it but sand, they were even too lazy to decorate the place with something nice to see. EA should have improved on nfs 2015 one of the best nfs games of recent times, they had a good base formular for a game, but the people in charge of the company  blew it.

EA should fire the directors of the company first and then move on, because those people are just absolutely useless.

Message 14 of 15 (512 Views)

★★ Expert

@RazorEyed1 

Your right and thats the way EA builds there games.

You buy it and have fun the first year and by year two the game falls on its face.

Then you wait for the next hot game from EA and repeat the whole process again. 

Message 15 of 15 (455 Views)