Re: I’d love to see this later on!

by ZimZimmers

Original Post

I’d love to see this later on!

★★★ Newbie
I havent got near as far as some people on these forums, only level 9, but I already love the game. It’s everything I wanted freeplay to be, and I especially like the auto play the sims can do if you are out of energy, like finishing shifts or bonding events. I would still like to see some things from the main series’s games, like pets and cars. I understand this is a mobile game and has to be careful of how much space it takes up, but even with little variety in the different models and just giving a few skins to a dog, cat or car, would work. I loved all the sims pets games growing up, and lost my mind when cars were added to the games. If it’s possible maybe throwing in a hamster, a fish, a few skins for a cat and dog, two styles styles of cars or just a few cool skins, a truck, and a motorcycle would really make me feel emersed in the game. Im loving the game so far and I’m always willing to talk more on this subject.
Message 1 of 3 (261 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @GdlssPgn,

Glad to read you are enjoying the game! I'll take note of those suggestions, thanks for sharing! Happy to read what you would like to see in the game Standard smile

Feel free to keep sharing your feedback!
-Mai
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

★ Apprentice

I like those ideas! How about places like an aquarium or a park - could be a dog/cat park, too, where you can build up the relationship with your children, and make the cafe and places like that have interactions outside of work? I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but I love the game regardless.

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)