Re: I could write a 300 page essay on how to improve FIFA, and still get ignored

by Louis1210

Original Post

I could write a 300 page essay on how to improve FIFA, and still get ignored

★★★★★ Guide

Nope, I'm not going to go in detail. They'll probably brush aside whatever I wrote. I've seen many great in-depth paragraphs from people on these forums and they have not been taken seriously.

Message 1 of 16 (2,582 Views)

Re: I could write a 300 page essay on how to improve FIFA, and still get ignored

★★ Guide
@MaskReadyGamer The game shouldn't of been released. There needs to be an independent team outside of ea who test games prior to release. Ea testing their own games just doesnt work. The public end up paying for a game that we were led to belive is a working title...there advertisement on youtube / tv shows no errors. We should know the game doesn't work before we buy it.
Message 2 of 16 (2,562 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Louis1210 An independent team that tests game isn't a bad idea, I feel like hefty fines would be great for major bugs that render the game unplayable
Message 3 of 16 (2,557 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know why this forums exists the stupid EA people never answer our questions .

Message 4 of 16 (2,546 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gatouru Precisely. Companies that make money are reactive rather than proactive, so maybe we need to take some sort of action for them to change. Like not buying the game or other more creative ways that I can't think of atm
Message 5 of 16 (2,530 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is the last time that i buy this game

Message 6 of 16 (2,504 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gatouru I sold it. I've never ever sold a game so quickly and I had world tour tennis which was absolutely impossible to play when it came out. Fifa 20 has to be the worst fifa title to ever come out. How can you aim a pass to your opponent next to you and it flys like a rocket to your opponent, or a guided header to your team works and goes where you aim but when a header is a shot....it always goes wide or over..no matter how soft you press the button. Open goal and a header.....dont press to header. It has a huge chance of going wrong. I just hope it can be fixed for all of you guys.
Message 7 of 16 (2,492 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can't sell mine because i digital download it i regret that i want my money back

Message 8 of 16 (2,478 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Louis1210 Good on you man. Only buy the next Fifa title if you see positive reactions from customers next time. That way you don’t waste money
Message 9 of 16 (2,468 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gatouru You could of got your money back if with terms & cond
Message 10 of 16 (2,467 Views)