Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I cant pay with pay pal!

by lamarinaba

Original Post

Highlighted

I cant pay with pay pal!

★★★ Novice
It is 2017 and the last paypal topic here is from 2014.

My question is..i have 81 gbp in my paypal account and want to buy the icon release of fifa18 and I cant buy it AND why?
Are the money deducted directly from a card that I have registered on my pp account or from the pp account itself?
I would appreciate an answer.
Regards
Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I cant pay with pay pal!

★★★★★ Apprentice

hello @lamarinaba

so PayPal should be fine to pay your pre-order. as general advice, I'd recommend to put some extra funds on your PayPal wallet and to pay using them from your pp wallet directly rather than taking the necessary funds from your connected card. 

also, if it's a debit card it might be refused to pre-order the game. 

at this point, what you can try is or adding funds on your PayPal wallet as adviced before, or using a different payment method (Credit Card). 

cheers Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Normally you are able to choose whether you want to pay from your wallet or from the card connected. You might want to check out the Paypal website to see how to do this or contact them if your card attached doesn't work out for some reason. As mentioned above Paypal is a totally legit way of buying and should work in most cases. 

Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Thats the problem buddy...thst even I got funds in my pp it takes them once ...then it doesnt...they it takes again...
Thanks for your advice!
Message 4 of 4 (342 Views)
Twitter Stream