I cannot enter the MUT auction house. What shall I do?

by Neo_Novalis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot enter the MUT auction house. What shall I do?

If you cannot enter the MUT auction house, most likely your account got actioned (i.e. banned or suspended). There are various reasons why your account may be banned or suspended. The forums team neither can directly help you with account related issues nor do the community managers have access to your account (i.e. seeing why your account got actioned) due to safety reasons.

Please see the accepted solution below for further information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team (Terms of Service) if you want to dispute your ban/suspension. They are the only ones who are responsible for bans and suspensions and who know the details why your account got actioned.

By the way: if your account got banned/suspended, independent of whether the ban/suspension was justified or not, it would be a good point in time to read the rules of the game (again) in order to avoid facing a ban or suspension in the future again. You will find the rules here.

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 1 of 29 (16,635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I cannot enter the MUT auction house. What shall I do?

If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS)You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (16,618 Views)

All Replies

If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS)You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Message 2 of 29 (16,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Neo_Novalis my auction is locked but I don’t know why im banned I don’t buy coins
Message 3 of 29 (14,480 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. I just talked to customer service and they told me other ppl were having this issue and they’re working on it but it seems like a ban to me

Message 4 of 29 (14,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have they fixed it 

Message 5 of 29 (14,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How were you able to contact them? Like from an email? Because I been having this problem for almost a week already

Message 6 of 29 (14,163 Views)

@JoeJoeBankz45 please see this link for further information (incl. how to contact the ToS team): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Account-Suspensions-or-Bans-in-Madden-NFL-21/m-p/983...

If you would like to check your current account status, please see this website: https://help.ea.com/en/my-ban-history/

Message 7 of 29 (14,158 Views)

★★★ Novice
@l_Narcooo_l Nah and they probably won’t for a while
Message 8 of 29 (14,122 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JoeJoeBankz45 I just talked to them through the ea help chat
Message 9 of 29 (14,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey can you help me out

Message 10 of 29 (13,952 Views)