Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I can't access Web App because FUT Club

by LIQUID_Cesar

Original Post

I can't access Web App because FUT Club

★★★★ Novice

When i open the Web App page it says that i need a FUT Club in order to use Fifa 19 web app.

But it's my first time being able to purchase a fifa so i don't have a FUT Club.

Also i have the standart edition so i can't access the game on Pc right now and i can't create a FUT Club like the text on web app site says.

What am i gonna do? I mean i want to use the Web App so bad but do i have to wait like 8 more days for game release to use Web App?

Message 1 of 3 (420 Views)

Re: I can't access Web App because FUT Club

★★★★ Newbie

A classic EA scummy move, new starters don't have access to the Early Web App, and any one that didn't have FIFA 18 FUT club either. It's ridiculous, I've had FIFA since 1997 and been playing FUT since you had to buy it as an Add on pre-2012. 

I am actually considering cancelling my pre order because EA have proven their scummyness once more. GGNORE EA.

Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)

Re: I can't access Web App because FUT Club

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Jason why don't you guys let me use the web app Frown i was so hyped about it

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help