by DxT_Viperz

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I am transfer banned does it carry over to Fifa 20

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please can someone help answer me as I am wanting to pre order the new Fifa 

I was transfer banned in Fifa 19 and was wondering if i will also be transfer banned on Fifa 20

Message 1 of 25 (5,742 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: I am transfer banned does it carry over to Fifa 20

Community Manager

@mcman317 wrote:

Also @EA_Cade , will we be able to use the transfer market in the game and just have the companion and web app locked until we play matches or will the transfer market in game be locked as well?

You will have full access to the market on the console. You'll only need to unlock access to the Web and Companion apps. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 25 of 25 (5,035 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DxT_Viperz,

You will be okay in FIFA 20 as the transfer market ban in FIFA 19 does not carries to FIFA 20. If it’s a genereal account ban or a cosole lock, then it will carry on to FIFA 20.

Note: The information I wrote was from FIFA 18 to FIFA 19. They could change it.

Message 2 of 25 (5,723 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

It was for breaking rules of coin trading and was only a transfer ban so you think I should be fine then?

Message 3 of 25 (5,719 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Probably yes.

Message 4 of 25 (5,719 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@DxT_Viperz Only the Terms of Service team can tell you for sure, you'll want to reach out to them at http://bit.ly/EALetsTalk.

As @Indigojack16 said, in past years we've not rolled over the sanctions - but it's better to be safe than sorry before you purchase.

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 25 (5,698 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Tried asking this question through ea help but hasn’t been answered I’m a bit annoyed to as packed mbappe today on the first pack of the fut 20 web app

Message 6 of 25 (5,020 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@josh99cutting If you can access the web app transfer market, you aren't transfer banned.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 25 (5,017 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I am on the web app and it states I need to continue playing fifa 20 on the Playstation 4 to unlock access to the transfer market. Do you know what I they mean by this? Am I still banned and require a new account?
Message 8 of 25 (5,006 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I can’t I was transfer banned in fifa 19 without reason or an email and I spoke to ea and the lady said it was not known why I was banned but on the fut 20 web app it says I need to play some games to access the transfer market so I would like to know if I am banned or not as I want to know whether to buy the game on my Xbox as I packed mbappe and if I am banned I will just buy it for my PS4 

Message 9 of 25 (5,008 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

That’s what I have 

Message 10 of 25 (5,007 Views)
Twitter Stream