Re: Hut market cap

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Hut market cap

★★ Novice

Why does EA market cap? 
i just accepted a trade and got screwed, I had 94 overall Joonas Korpisalo (650,000) traded him for 92 overall prime time Connor Mcdavid (450,000) & 84 overall 94 Throwback Ben Bishop 2 spark 1 swarm. I went to look at how much Ben Bishop is worth and there’s none on the market so I compared him with 89 overall Petr Mrazek 2 spark 1 swarm (200,000). So I’m thinking okay that’s a fair trade accepted it go to post Ben Bishop and this is we’re EA screwed me he is capped at 100,000 that’s why there’s none on the market!!! He’s worth at least double and no one is dumb enough to sell him for that! So now my best option Is I have to sit here and wait for people to post Korpisalo and hope I can do the same trade buddy did to me to them and all that does is get me back to square 1. Idk I just think it’s dumb to even have caps if people are willing to spend more for this player why are you saying they can’t? Seems like it should be a more free market with less government (EA) involvement if u ask me supply and demand baby it works great!!

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Hut market cap

Majority of players don't like going up against whales who just buy their teams and this is EA's attempt to curb that overall gap. 

Lol I remember good ol' Runescape having a floating market which might work well here - players could max/min the cap to their hearts content with thr majority dictating any cards "true" worth

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)