Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How?

by ThinBlueLine_28

Original Post

How?

★★★★ Novice

How does a 93 Ricky williams get caught by a CPU CB every single time he breaks a run?  The only explainable reason is that you guys have fixed this to make the little bonus challenge impossible.  God help the player who doesn’t have a 99 RB...

Message 1 of 4 (153 Views)

Re: How?

★★★★ Novice

Not to mention, I guess Littleton is * beast because he has made literally every single tackle on this rushing drive... things that make you go hmmmm

Message 2 of 4 (152 Views)

★★★★ Novice
And if you expect me to believe that I should be able to complete every challenge on this game without spending real money, your are D A M N right.
Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)

Community Manager

Which challenge is it and what is the CB that's catching you? Pursuit is an attribute that can allow a defender to slowly gain on a ball carrier. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help