Re: How to unlock the become a hero dog tag on Battlefield 1

by retardatin666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to unlock the become a hero dog tag on Battlefield 1

★★★ Apprentice

How to unlock the become a hero dog tag on battlefield 1?

Message 1 of 52 (8,768 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Player121978
4 way to HQ answers HQ dog tags on  Battlefield 1.

first ways is the EA ANSWERS HQ manger will sent your email account under HQ Answers.
2nd way is that will give code on message on Answers HQ web page.
3th way is be hopeful to other people or work your hard on her than EA ANSWERS HQ manger will give you the code for it.
or all member who sing up here and can unlock it from the game.
4 way is that can be a community mission for it or people who sing up here and can unlock it from the game.

I hopeful that answers your question. 
Players and Helper on Answers HQ

View in thread

Message 7 of 52 (10,662 Views)

All Replies

@Player121978

Player can Level Up here in the Forums for being active and help others.

But the Hero Rank you can't reach just with Level Up, cause Heroes get picked by Community Managers and others.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 52 (8,679 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
None of the thing tell you how to get the actual dog tag
Message 3 of 52 (8,664 Views)

@Player121978

If you'r a Hero here in the Forum, then you should get awarded with this Dog Tag.

Heroes get picked by Community Managers and others, for being active ect.

Greets,
Travis

Message 4 of 52 (8,648 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
All you have to do is answer somones question on this website
Message 5 of 52 (8,625 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Player121978 } All you have to do is answer somones question on this website & @Player121978, Yes but will take you time like one year...

Here you go more info about be HERO...

RANKS AND LEVELING UP:

• RANKS

Ranks represent your experience on AHQ. Once you reach a rank, the XP you earn will add stars to the rank. There are five stars to earn for each rank and after the fifth star you advance to the next rank.

The ranks on AHQ are:

• Novice
    • Apprentice
    • Guide
    • Pro
    • Expert
    • Master
    • Guru
  • WHAT DO I GET WITH MY RANK?

Ranks give you certain privileges, access to limited edition avatar sets, and prestige on AHQ.
  • HOW DO I LEVEL UP?

Players gain levels by earning XP from other players. Accepted solutions gain the most XP, but any post can receive XP. After players have gained enough XP, they level up. At each level, players will gain new abilities and customizations for their personal profile.
  • WHAT'S A CHAMPION?

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero.

Users that have proven to be among the most helpful on AHQ will earn the Champion rank to recognize their efforts. The rank is displayed under their username to showcase that they are a trusted helping hand.

• WHAT ARE HEROES? HOW CAN I BECOME ONE?

Heroes are AHQ members who have shown consistent presence and activity, a will to share their knowledge with other players, what they know about our games and products, and how to make the most out of them. They share the values of Answers HQ and are outstanding members of our community.

We will periodically review our community and select the most deserving of our users to receive Hero status. Once a user is considered for our Hero program, they gain access to a private area explaining the program in detail and if that sounds like something they're interested in, they can become a part of the program.

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 6 of 52 (8,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Player121978
4 way to HQ answers HQ dog tags on  Battlefield 1.

first ways is the EA ANSWERS HQ manger will sent your email account under HQ Answers.
2nd way is that will give code on message on Answers HQ web page.
3th way is be hopeful to other people or work your hard on her than EA ANSWERS HQ manger will give you the code for it.
or all member who sing up here and can unlock it from the game.
4 way is that can be a community mission for it or people who sing up here and can unlock it from the game.

I hopeful that answers your question. 
Players and Helper on Answers HQ

Message 7 of 52 (10,663 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

People can level up here in forms. Helping player of the community and receiving XP will rank you up. Note: it take a long time to rank up. But be sure to help out the community and you'll be there pretty soon! ( If this helped at all please grant XP)

Message 8 of 52 (8,567 Views)

Just be active here in the Community, and time will tell.

Greets,
Travis

Message 9 of 52 (8,546 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you I think you have the best breakdown yet
Message 10 of 52 (8,443 Views)