Re: How to super sprint?

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to super sprint?

★ Novice

I saw a video where the soldier run faster and starts screaming.

How can i do that?

Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

That is a bayonet charge. To perform it, you need:

1) Weapon with a bayonet (Medic's self-loading rifle, Assault's MP18, Automatico, M97 or Model 10-A, Scout's sniper rifle except M1903 Experimental). You can equip bayonet by cllicking Customization in deployment screen and selecting it for the weapon.

2) When sprinting with weapon with bayonet, press the melee key/button. Sometimes you might have to do it twice, as for some reason game doesn't always register the first press as bayonet charge starter.

3) Your character will perform the charge. Keep in mind that during the charge you can't turn as well, and if you don't kill anyone, you won't be able to sprint and you will get penalty to running speed for few seconds. On the plus side, you will move faster during the charge and you'll be able to take a bit more damage.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (437 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

That is a bayonet charge. To perform it, you need:

1) Weapon with a bayonet (Medic's self-loading rifle, Assault's MP18, Automatico, M97 or Model 10-A, Scout's sniper rifle except M1903 Experimental). You can equip bayonet by cllicking Customization in deployment screen and selecting it for the weapon.

2) When sprinting with weapon with bayonet, press the melee key/button. Sometimes you might have to do it twice, as for some reason game doesn't always register the first press as bayonet charge starter.

3) Your character will perform the charge. Keep in mind that during the charge you can't turn as well, and if you don't kill anyone, you won't be able to sprint and you will get penalty to running speed for few seconds. On the plus side, you will move faster during the charge and you'll be able to take a bit more damage.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (438 Views)

Yup, @afarhan97 it's exactly that what @spitfiresiemion said!

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 4 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Equip a gun with a bayonet and while sprinting (running) press the melee action button, have funStandard smile
Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)