How to play H2H in franchise mode

by smiler2729

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to play H2H in franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

Madden 20, my kid wants to play me head to head in Franchise Mode but we can't, WHY? Is Exhibition the only way for two players to play head to head??

Message 1 of 2 (3,877 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to play H2H in franchise mode

Community Manager

@smiler2729 

If you and your kid are playing on the same console for an offline franchise, you can both play each other if the NFL schedule for that season has you both matched up. I'd recommend going same division and at least same conference unless you want to try and both meet up in the Super Bowl. 

You can also take control of more than 1 team. You have to enable how many human user teams you want in the franchise settings menu.

If you are both playing on different consoles you'll want to do connected franchise mode and send an invite to the other family member.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,842 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to play H2H in franchise mode

Community Manager

@smiler2729 

If you and your kid are playing on the same console for an offline franchise, you can both play each other if the NFL schedule for that season has you both matched up. I'd recommend going same division and at least same conference unless you want to try and both meet up in the Super Bowl. 

You can also take control of more than 1 team. You have to enable how many human user teams you want in the franchise settings menu.

If you are both playing on different consoles you'll want to do connected franchise mode and send an invite to the other family member.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (3,843 Views)