How to pack PL TOTS?

by Pavlosgoku

Original Post

How to pack PL TOTS?

★★★★ Novice

I am desperate to get a PL TOTS. I have opened more than 250 packs (including ultimate, jumbo rare, rare etc) and i havent got a single one. Is EA promos a trick that only intend to make users pay money? 

Message 1 of 5 (479 Views)

Re: How to pack PL TOTS?

★★★ Guide
Of course it's about money, there is some little chance, always but as they added PL TOTS together with Saudi where chance is 10000x higher, your chance to pack PL one is very low. Or you need to be famous streamer like Castro who packed like 5 of them with his increased chance of getting it to hype the game
Message 2 of 5 (464 Views)

Community Manager

@zakka1daa Everyone has the same chances of pulling TOTS items, Castro isn't a good example of an "average player" as he's constantly doing pack openings and the like as he's doing this for a living. 

EACade
Message 3 of 5 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I disagree not all of us have the same chance to get it. It depends if EA wants to make you more obssesed with the game or not. Yes Castro is constantly opening packs and so am i

Message 4 of 5 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I disagree not all of us have the same chance to get it. It depends on EAs algorithms. Yes Castro is constantly opening packs and so am i but we cant compare

Message 5 of 5 (415 Views)