Re: How to maximize energy replenishment from home items

by katclawsx3

Original Post

How to maximize energy replenishment from home items

[ Edited ]
Hero

Energy is renewed on its own, 1 energy point every 2 minutes. Renewing energy fast is essential when doing events and quests. You want to help your Sims get finished as soon as possible and, then suddenly, they have 0 energy left.

You can let them eat a cupcake, and their energy bar will instantly be filled up to 30 points.

use cupcakes.png

Another way to recharge energy is by using home items from the bathroom and bedroom collection.

Tap on your Sims’ energy bar and you will see how you can help them replenish their energy.

comparación energía.jpg

Here you can see how to help your Sims recover energy by using home items with maximized energy recharge and how often these actions will be available:

toilet3.jpg

The following chart is a guide to all the items available for purchase in the home catalogue, and information on how to use them in order to obtain maximum energy recharge. You will unlock more and better items as you level up in the game.

Tap on the images to enlarge:

24._Bedroom_Energy_Guide_-_Version_18.0.0.png

25._Bathroom_Energy_Guide-2.png

Thank you @simmerdownMAL for the updated chart 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 22 (8,578 Views)

This is really useful information, and the way it's presented makes it easy to understand. Thanks so much for sharing this with the community, @SalixCat!

Message 2 of 22 (8,536 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat     

Thanks so much for posting this! 

I wish I had this list when I was just started to play SM !

I wouldn’t have duplicates of nightstands, dressers, end tables, lamps, towel bars. mirrors, robes etc. cluttering up my storage inventory.  Not to mention, the simoleans & sim cash that was so hard to come by  especially when starting out 🙄

Message 3 of 22 (8,463 Views)

Hero

Yes, I agree. We didn't know better Wink

Message 4 of 22 (8,459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat Have been playing for quite some time but I just upgraded the energy of my bed an additional whopping +1 because of this super helpful guide. LOL

Seriously, my bathroom also got an upgrade to get maximum energy for my shower. Still, thinking if I really need to buy a bathtub for additional energy replenishment coz I'm saving up my simcash for surgeon career or piano hobby. #SimcashPoorSimmer

Message 5 of 22 (8,446 Views)

Hero

That's great @dissenterjasmine :eahigh_file:

There are several choices and it all depends on how you want to play. Using the bathtub will save you 15 to 20 energy points with a cooldown of 1 d 21 h. That can be helpful while trying to finish event quests, earning more simoleons and leveling up. You will save some cupcakes, which are difficult to get unless you buy them. 

On the other hand, a new career or hobby are important. You will level up as a player, get to host better parties where guests will have more things to do, and also level up your lifestyle while you get new career and hobby items. 

Oh, there's something else. Bathroom item offers pop up sometimes, and one of these offers can be a good opportunity to get a bathtub Standard smile

Message 6 of 22 (8,430 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat I've decided to hold out a little longer! Wanna complete all the careers & hobbies. I have all 4 sims playable so I actually finish tasks easier nowadays :-)

#PatienceIsAVirtue

Message 7 of 22 (8,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SalixCat

Thanks for posting my chart. 🤗 I’m glad you and others found it helpful.

Message 8 of 22 (8,259 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi

Thanks for making such a usefull chart! Really helpful!

I just bought a «fancy abbey alarm clock» and it didn’t give me 2 more energy from beds. I currently have +21 from beds. Confused...

Btw: getting 150 party points from playing basket ball made it so much easier to contribute in my friends parties (you get 75 points when you start playing, and 75 point when you finish). Love it! And it’s also very helpful when having your own party because you get 75 point over and over again. So if your friends haven’t filled you up, you can quickly do it yourself. Great!

Message 9 of 22 (8,056 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SalixCat 

It has been said already but I have to say it again: this is one of the most helpful post I have seen on Game Information. I wish I could give you 100 XP.

Message 10 of 22 (7,903 Views)