How to make a shooting guard in NBA Live 19

by BitBEASTMODE3

Original Post

How to make a shooting guard in NBA Live 19

★★★ Newbie

There is no way to make a shooting guard in this game.

Message 2 of 4 (2,864 Views)

I just want to be a damn SG!

★★ Newbie

I want to make a SG, my player is a 6’6 wing shooter, but I’m constantly being put in the 3 (it says I’m a SF I know) or the 4. Rare occasions even have me guarding the C. This is really annoying, and it’s hard to enjoy the game. Why can’t we make a 2 guard.

Message 1 of 4 (2,859 Views)

Re: I just want to be a damn SG!

★★★ Newbie

Wow this is the response it got nothing seriously EA get your stuff together and it's about time we got a new NBA live 2K sucks big time I tried the latest one with Michael Jordan and all of his achievements and stuff you get to relive it basically whichever one that was I can't remember the year it was like playing a game from PlayStation 1 it's terrible how you guys can screw up a game so bad and then not even do anything to rectify the situation

Message 3 of 4 (906 Views)

Re: I just want to be a damn SG!

★★★ Newbie

And it can be really hard to make a power forward it's not impossible I've done it but it can be really hard the same goes for making a center seems like when you want to be a center it makes you a power forward and when you want to be a power forward it makes you a center and you can't even become a shooting guard no matter how hard you try I think I've literally tried every possible archetype for pg/sg and sg/sf with every icon ability there is and every possible height/weight combination you can think of I mean how many small forwards you know that are 6'4 ridiculous

Message 4 of 4 (905 Views)