How to kick squad leader?

by StrawberryDiesel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to kick squad leader?

★★★ Apprentice

How come when I play battlefield 1 at times and I start a squad and give orders, someone comes along seems to be a higher rank, takes over as squad leader.

This pisses me off, go create your own squad. 

How do you kick a squad leader is my question. 

I don't want to do it I just wanna know how

Thanks

Blazin

Message 1 of 9 (6,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to kick squad leader?

@StrawberryDiesel

Some things has been already mentioned by the guys above.

But i can just tell you the same.

Basically it's not about the players Rank! Standard smile

If you keep giving orders nothing should happen. If someone requests Orders and you don't give any, after a specific number of seconds this person who requested will become the Squad leader.

You might just forgot about a order once because of a conflict on the Battlefield, and then you was wondering how he became the Leader.

Another case could be, if someone requests a Order right before the match ends so that you can't give a Order after the request anymore. Then te time runs out and in the next match he'll be the Squad leader. (that was a thing in BF1 for a while, but not sure if it's already being fixed. I guess it is.)

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (6,083 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@StrawberryDiesel Squad leadership is not based on rank. If you are squad leader the leadership will only be transferred when other squad members request orders and the squad leader fails to set an order in a set time. If you fail to set orders being the squad leader, the leadership will transfer to the person who requested the order. And this is also the only way to get leadership back.

Only squad leaders can kick players, a squad lead cannot be kicked.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 9 (6,009 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@StrawberryDiesel wrote:

I don't want to do it I just wanna know how

Lol, sure... Wink

Message 3 of 9 (6,002 Views)

@StrawberryDiesel

Some things has been already mentioned by the guys above.

But i can just tell you the same.

Basically it's not about the players Rank! Standard smile

If you keep giving orders nothing should happen. If someone requests Orders and you don't give any, after a specific number of seconds this person who requested will become the Squad leader.

You might just forgot about a order once because of a conflict on the Battlefield, and then you was wondering how he became the Leader.

Another case could be, if someone requests a Order right before the match ends so that you can't give a Order after the request anymore. Then te time runs out and in the next match he'll be the Squad leader. (that was a thing in BF1 for a while, but not sure if it's already being fixed. I guess it is.)

Message 4 of 9 (6,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

but im always giving orders, whats the time limit

Message 5 of 9 (5,973 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks
Message 6 of 9 (5,971 Views)

@StrawberryDiesel

Not sure about the time limit, maybe like 45sec. or 1min. something round about that.

Anyways, i believe you if you say you give Orders all the time. But maybe anything messed up somewhere, cause for no reason he doesn't become the leader. (at least not because he's Rank) Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (5,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I get kicked the points go to them and not to me what I earned this is what pisses me off 

Message 8 of 9 (3,900 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (3,866 Views)