How to host first party level 22 sims monile

by s_jane84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to host first party level 22 sims monile

★★★★★ Novice
Hi im level 22 my married adults had 2 grown up kids and a baby I haven’t been able to host a party as I’d filled up my traits what can i do? Really want to host! Sims mobile
Message 1 of 9 (698 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to host first party level 22 sims monile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Your first party has to be birthday party. You can host birthday party in the week you get unlocked new trait. If you already unlocked all trait more than a week already, then you have to wait for your next generation (retire your sims and promote your kids or create the new sims) to host the party when they get new trait.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (908 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Your first party has to be birthday party. You can host birthday party in the week you get unlocked new trait. If you already unlocked all trait more than a week already, then you have to wait for your next generation (retire your sims and promote your kids or create the new sims) to host the party when they get new trait.

Message 2 of 9 (909 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just got a new trait.  Still cannot host a party.  Can't even buy the party furniture.

Message 3 of 9 (626 Views)

★ Guide
If you still can't host a party even after unlocking a new trait or a child has aged up it may be worth getting in contact with EA Support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Message 4 of 9 (610 Views)

★ Guide
Me too! I’m on level 30 just added a trait yesterday and still can’t purchase any party items. It’s getting old already.
Message 5 of 9 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I did at the time. I’d read to retire a sim so unhappily i did so and when it was time for my new sim to get i trait i picked one, tried to host a birthday party and nothing! I daren’t try again as only 3 more traits left :-( im just going to wait for ea to Sort it and tell us all what to do but thank you for trying to help
Message 6 of 9 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Joniisme wrote:

Just got a new trait.  Still cannot host a party.  Can't even buy the party furniture.

You have to have received a new trait the week you want to host a party.

The sim that received a new trait must be the active sim, ready to do actions in your game at the time you try to host.

That sim must not be doing anything else at the time you try to host a party.

The party furniture isn't available until you start the party.  As soon as you start the party, you will be able to get the party furniture.

Message 7 of 9 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Did it exactly that way and no luck, give up :-(
Message 8 of 9 (505 Views)

It might help if you add a bug post about this issue @s_jane84.

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help solving the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 9 (466 Views)