Accepted Solution

How to go to a specific party?

★★ Newbie
If you can help me as soon as possible then you are a blessing ;-;
Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to go to a specific party?

★★★★ Expert

@EA_AticThe Party system is what is used on Playstation 4 to have friends playing together and be in coms with eachother, so assuming @limp_noodle_86 means that.

So here's how to do that:

Joining another player's party

Select  (Party) from the function screen to view a list of the parties you can join. Select the party you want to join.

• You can also select [Party] on the quick menu to create or join a party.
  • When you press the square button, you can view a list of parties sorted by the games that members of the parties are playing.
  • Press the triangle button to view a list of players in the current party.

Alternatively you if you know a specific player is running a party, you can also go to his profile and join the party from there.

Of course the player owning the party will need to have his party set to Public in order for you to join without invitation.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @limp_noodle_86 you mean join a squad in the game or? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@EA_AticThe Party system is what is used on Playstation 4 to have friends playing together and be in coms with eachother, so assuming @limp_noodle_86 means that.

So here's how to do that:

Joining another player's party

Select  (Party) from the function screen to view a list of the parties you can join. Select the party you want to join.

• You can also select [Party] on the quick menu to create or join a party.
  • When you press the square button, you can view a list of parties sorted by the games that members of the parties are playing.
  • Press the triangle button to view a list of players in the current party.

Alternatively you if you know a specific player is running a party, you can also go to his profile and join the party from there.

Of course the player owning the party will need to have his party set to Public in order for you to join without invitation.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)