Re: How to get the top secret career after limited time?

by KatlaStorm

Original Post

How to get the top secret career after limited time?

★★★ Newbie

I just started playing sims and I want the top secret career for my sim. I found out that the top secret mission quest was only during a limited time that I could do the missions to get it and I was wondering if there is any other way to get it other then that limited time? 

Message 1 of 4 (2,601 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey,

you could receive the heirloom by retiring sims, or in the future the team might do a re run of the Quest so you can earn the career then,

they have been doing re runs of career quests so its more than likely to come back in the future Standard smile

Ginge. 

Message 2 of 4 (2,585 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Periodically the career becomes available in the store by spending your life tickets. Or EA may do another Top Secret event. But you'll have to stay on top of the time it takes to complete the required tasks. 

Hope this helps Large smile

Message 3 of 4 (2,511 Views)

★★★ Guide

Make sure to save up some Sim cash, or buy some Sim cash when there is an offer, because every now and then, there is an offer to buy a spesific career or a hobby for 600 Sim cash. There is no way of knowing which will come first, the rerun of the quest or the offer to buy the career you are interested in, but both may take some time.

Message 4 of 4 (2,494 Views)