How to get past event items - Spring items etc - through Rux?

by TallerGoblin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get past event items - Spring items etc - through Rux?

★ Guide

Hi all,

I missed the spring and halloween items. will they come through Rux at some point?  I just don't understand how people are supposed to finish the game and complete their sticker book if they aren't around to buy the packs during the limited time their available. I pretty much got all the Christmas ones. despite their absurd price of 300,000 a pack. The spring ones looked much cooler so I was just curious. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get past event items - Spring items etc - through Rux?

[ Edited ]

Given this year's fall and winter events, I think it's a safe bet that 1) there will no new items, and 2) RUX and the sticker shop will be selling the items from previous years (which used to be free following a one minute quest in the back yard) for outrageous sums.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (1,114 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

If you missed them then you'll have to wait until they are sold again during their seasons. So you'll have to wait all the way until October of this year to get any of the remaining Halloween hats.

The hats really aren't needed unless you just really want to fill your sticker book to be a completionist so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

Message 2 of 10 (1,162 Views)

★ Guide

ok that's good. I was more focused on the consumables. they should be the same too? also, the spring items will they be coming up soon? I'm in Australia so our seasons are different. is spring coming up for you guys in America?

Message 3 of 10 (1,156 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Spring is a couple months off, the spring items should show up mid-April or so (someone can correct me if it starts earlier). Things like the chocolate bunny version of the bamboo shoot and other Easter like items will show around then. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,137 Views)

[ Edited ]

Given this year's fall and winter events, I think it's a safe bet that 1) there will no new items, and 2) RUX and the sticker shop will be selling the items from previous years (which used to be free following a one minute quest in the back yard) for outrageous sums.

Message 5 of 10 (1,115 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yep still no wee side quests... no bat no snowman no bunny.... just a whole lotta grinding... very disappointing Frown

Message 6 of 10 (1,088 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@asabaida wrote:

Yep still no wee side quests... no bat no snowman no bunny.... just a whole lotta grinding... very disappointing Frown

Especially for newer players like you have stated you are. The side quests, even as simple as they were kept players engaged and are actually a nice little diversion to boot. Bring this stuff back!

Message 7 of 10 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sad I never got to see these questsDisappointed

Message 8 of 10 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes... Im with @Iron_Guard8

Bring this stuff back!!
Bring this stuff back!!!
Down with not having seasonal stuff!!
We demand all the seasonal stuff be reinstated... or Rux will suffer a dastardly demise!!!

Message 9 of 10 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Guide
yep same here, i bought the ''EA Family Bundle'' on big sale, 3 games, including GW2, back in March 2018, so i missed those quests, then i hopped that i'll get them quests once the calendar comes, like Springenging, Halloween, Christmas etc. But that unfortunately, didn't happen so.. that's it
Message 10 of 10 (1,033 Views)