How to get heirloom display case?

by Vedendo

Original Post

How to get heirloom display case?

★ Guide
I have 16 heirloom but the case still lock.
Message 1 of 16 (9,606 Views)

Re: How to get heirloom display case?

I'm not sure how many you need to get that one unlocked. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 16 (9,569 Views)

★ Guide
How many do you need? "more" 😱
(frustrating but funny problems in a new game)
Message 3 of 16 (9,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine unlocked when I got a gold heirloom.. I had about 17 at the time and had on 5th generation.
Message 4 of 16 (8,668 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. As soon as I got the second case and filled it up with all my heirlooms, the game started giving me the dreaded "Item Limit" message and the only way to clear it was to remove an heirloom. This happened continually until all the heirlooms were in storage AND the two heirloom cases. I said it before, I can't understand why they give us two awesome cases and cute heirlooms but we can't display them...it's really frustrating. I have all but one heirloom and they are all in storage with the two heirloom cases. 😊

Message 5 of 16 (8,601 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was wondering about that too.

For now, all of my Heirlooms are in storage.

Message 6 of 16 (8,552 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Till now, I stashed all my heirlooms behind my house so they at least wouldn't clutter up the living space. But now, I'm getting the "item limit" every time I want to buy something. I'm sick of thinning out my plants and getting rid of decorative knickknacks just so I can keep the heirlooms out. Into storage they go. Along with the display case that's literally taller than the walls.
Message 7 of 16 (8,530 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You need to acquire your first golden heirloom based on my experience. 

I once had an account that unlocked the first display by the time I had over 16+ heirlooms. Wasn't sure at first if it's because of the number of heirlooms I had or because I've acquired a golden heirloom for the first time.

With that account heavily, I started a new one. This time, I have fewer heirlooms (only  8) but already unlocked the display case after acquiring my first golden heirloom. 

That being said, I'm assuming that the first display case is unlocked by acquiring your first golden heirloom unless you already have one and you still don't have a display case. 

Message 8 of 16 (6,852 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@sdtabot I got my display case well before my first golden heirloom, which I just got a couple of days ago. And I only have 18 total.

With that being said, I was wondering the same thing before I got mine... It may be a certain amount of silver heirlooms if I had to guess, seeing as though I only have one more than OP, it can't be based off the total. 

Message 9 of 16 (6,811 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If I recall correctly the heirlooms you buy don’t count towards earning the case. Only the ones you earn count towards that. It seemed to be long after you actually need it. 

Message 10 of 16 (6,775 Views)