How to get emotes after progression update?

by MLGcat112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get emotes after progression update?

★★★ Newbie
After the progression updates crates are no longer available. And emotes are found in crates. So how do we get hero/trooper emotes now?
Message 1 of 8 (1,916 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get emotes after progression update?

EA DICE Team

Hey @Tinogiggedy @MLGcat112  Some are still by level other are daily challenges and something i would recommend to keep an eye out on. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (2,388 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
I haven't paid attention to whether or not you still unlock some by levelling up but other than that(if still possible) I guess we wait for the next update.
Message 2 of 8 (1,872 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Tinogiggedy @MLGcat112  Some are still by level other are daily challenges and something i would recommend to keep an eye out on. 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 8 (2,389 Views)

★★★ Pro

As I've noticed, sometimes challenges reward you with Emote crates, as is the case with the seasonal challenge "Coatee-Cha Tu Yub Nub". But yes, these challenges are rare, and I'm only missing Hero emotes, so an alternate way of unlocking them would be very welcome. (Though hero emotes are bugged anyway, so it doesn't really matter.)

Message 4 of 8 (1,861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@EA_Atic. This is not solved. After the new progression patch removed crates the emotes that I don’t have unlocked all say (AVAILABLE IN CRATES). All HERO emotes.

Theres a lot that I did not get as well. Most Hero’s have 2 that are still locked. They should just change it to character level instead. Retroactivly.
Message 5 of 8 (1,812 Views)

★ Apprentice

I noticed that all Hero emotes are said to be in crates. Crates are hardly ever available for heroes. I had almost unlocked level 15 emotes when the level based emote unlocking system was removed. I have over 100 hours in this game and still do not have an emote for yoda. 

Could credits be spent on emotes too since emotes are a part of customization? 

Message 6 of 8 (1,680 Views)

★ Guide

There needs to be a solution for this. You can't unlock hero emotes by leveling up anymore and daily crates only include credits. Crates for challenges usually contain only trooper emotes but no hero emotes. Plus I haven't seen any crate including victory poses so far. 

I'm still missing several hero emotes and victory poses and new players playing post-progession update don't have any chances to get hero emotes right now.

Maybe it would be a good idea to let us buy hero emotes and victory poses for ingame credits?

Message 7 of 8 (1,636 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed. I still have found no way to unlock Yoda emotes or anyone elses. Can't we unlock them with credits earned just like with the appearances? I'd really like to use emotes but there doesn't seem to be a way to unlock ones I want. Challenges do nothing.

Message 8 of 8 (1,529 Views)