Re: How to get answer HQ dog tag

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

How to get answer HQ dog tag

★★★★ Novice

I heard that to get the HQ dog tag in Battlefield 1, you have to get the hero rank on this site. But just a question to all you people who actually have the dog tag, how long did it take for you to get it and what is the best way to get it?

Message 1 of 9 (1,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @operationlegosdf }

I am sorry but EA Answer HQ dog tag you can not just get, you need to work hard on this and take long time.
More info you get here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-become-a-AHQ-HERO-and-what-AHQ-HERO-mean/m-p/603558...

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

[ Thanks for using EA ANSWERS HQ! ].

Message 2 of 9 (1,039 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hello @operationlegosdf

About how to become the Hero and about other Ranks on Answers HQ you can learn here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranks#ranks

Message 3 of 9 (1,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, that really helped. Also, how long did it take you to get hero rank?

Message 4 of 9 (1,011 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Otterotter12 wrote:

Thanks, that really helped. Also, how long did it take you to get hero rank?

About 1 year or 2, can't say exactly, sorry.

Message 5 of 9 (1,003 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @operationlegosdf }

I am here 2 years now and still nothing, but am not here because AHQ dog tag, I am here because i like help people and I don't have job right now...

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

Message 6 of 9 (997 Views)

Being a hero is not a simple thing. You need two years or more to get the medal of the hero

Message 7 of 9 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Assassinatorgrz }

Is not only about years but you need to all the time solved problems, be online on AHQ, help other players and be community player...

Message 8 of 9 (981 Views)

[ Edited ]
@operationlegosdf

Short said: Only people who have the "Hero" Rank here in the Forum will be awarded with the AnswerHQ Hero Dog Tag.

Very helpful people will be noticed and get Promoted from the AHQ Team (Community Managers and Heroes)

Just be active and helpful here, do your best to help other Gamers with their issues and do not only look out for the Dog Tag.
Everything else will come when it is time for it. Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 9 (973 Views)