Re: How to get actual help?

by ggibb65

Original Post

Community Manager

@ggibb65 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry  - Hi. Is the Australian Ping site just a login server or an actual multiplayer game server?

I know it took a while but I was waiting on some confirmation. It's a Multiplayer server. 

Blueberry.png
Message 41 of 44 (679 Views)

Champion

@EA_Blueberry  Thanks for the info. Being a multiplayer server, then we should be able to get games in smaller modes unless the server does not have the capacity required or there are not enough players playing these modes. This has been a problem for quite some time so EA's data collection should be able to pinpoint whether either is true. If capacity is the problem then they should be able to fix that, if it is not enough players then maybe they should investigate cross platform play. My point being that we should not have to shuffle through ping sites hoping to be able to get a game in a particular mode or to achieve daily challenges & milestones. 

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★ Apprentice

I can sometimes get a game of Extraction or Blast on the Virginia server but only on a Monday when I don't work. Normal night hours in Australia no luck. Lag sucks. 

Still no Aussie games of anything but GA. I find it hard to believe that's because no one is playing. If that's the case then this game is dead. 

So we're now March and it's been broken for 9 months out of the approx 17 months it;'s existed. 

Message 43 of 44 (617 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just letting you know that after the last update it's still broken. 

Message 44 of 44 (553 Views)