Re: How to get a ghost to spawn?

by victorwolfyt

Original Post

How to get a ghost to spawn?

★★★★ Novice

I dont know how to get a ghost to spawn. People have told me to have a sim die, then put the urn in the garden so that its a tombstone and they will automatically appear at night.

I've done this with two different sims (one i boxed off and let starve, the other i cheated in the electral warning (sims.add_buff buff_death_electrocution_warning) then had my sim sabotage then repair a tv, dying by electrocution.)

Niether spawn ghosts

Am i doing something wrong? both dead have been in my current household when they died

Message 1 of 10 (87,946 Views)

Hero

How long did you play ? It can take up to 3 days for them to appear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (87,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine still hasn't appeared and it has been well over a week (in Sims time).

Message 3 of 10 (79,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have a sim's tombstone and I've waited five in-game days.nothing happened.I tried mourning,leaving sugar scull offerings,playing spooky music on the radio at high volume and low volume,made both living Sims sleep,made them be awake and had them up at 12:00 and 10:00.And the tombstone has nothing around it.Maby one of these will work for you?Wishing the best of luck

Message 4 of 10 (76,776 Views)

★ Novice

turn on testing cheats than on the urn or tombstone do hold shift than click. you can add the ghost to your house hold and they spawn sorry don't know what to do on other consoles :/)

Message 5 of 10 (69,662 Views)

Champion

For those who play on console or for those that don't want to cheat, I know it helps if you mourn for them a lot!  And once they show up, be sure to interact with them and they will more likely visit! Standard smile  (I don't have too many ghosts in my game, so there is a chance they could be bugged, but I haven't heard of any ghost bugs for now.  I just know that mourning them a lot has always worked for me , eventually. Wink  )

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 10 (69,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hhh
Message 7 of 10 (69,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks pug love that is gonna very helpfull

Spoiler
i have no idea if it works or not
Message 8 of 10 (69,491 Views)

★ Guide

It 100% actually works Thanks you

Message 9 of 10 (65,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@24_ALPACAS Thank you so much! I was really worried about losing my sim forever!
Message 10 of 10 (56,334 Views)