Re: How to end a relationship

by Finealta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to end a relationship

★★★ Newbie
How do you end a relationship on The Sims Mobile?
Message 1 of 9 (13,545 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
Click on the sim and click “other options” on the bottom while chatting with the sim you're in a relationship with. If you press “rival” and do mean things to them the relationship will turn bad. There should be an event afterwards named “divorce” if the sims are married.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (13,492 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Good question!
What ending do you want? A bad end or a good end?
All relationships have a story, and they end at Level 10.

If you want to break a current relationship in the Sims Mobile, I'm not sure if there is going to be an option like that, to opt out of Relationship Stories just like Hobbies and Careers.
Message 2 of 9 (13,465 Views)

★ Guide
Click on the sim and click “other options” on the bottom while chatting with the sim you're in a relationship with. If you press “rival” and do mean things to them the relationship will turn bad. There should be an event afterwards named “divorce” if the sims are married.
Message 3 of 9 (13,493 Views)

★★ Novice

I did this and it still shows as soul mates. My sim can’t move on, any suggestions? Thanks!

Message 4 of 9 (13,260 Views)

Hero

@Cedar78 wrote:

I did this and it still shows as soul mates. My sim can’t move on, any suggestions? Thanks!

@Cedar78 

A Sim can move on and remarry after divorce. The progress of the earlier relationship story with the exhusband/exwife will still show the same but when you look in the Sim's contacts tab it should say exwife/exhusband under the other Sim's name.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 9 (13,255 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat wrote:

@Cedar78 wrote:

@Cedar78 

A Sim can move on and remarry after divorce. The progress of the earlier relationship story with the exhusband/exwife will still show the same but when you look in the Sim's contacts tab it should say exwife/exhusband under the other Sim's name.

@SalixCat 

I know about Divorcing, but do you know if you can break an engagement so the contact no longer states “ fiancé “    

TIA ~ kat 

Message 6 of 9 (13,235 Views)

Hero

@katclawsx3 

I haven't seen an option for breaking an engagement. So I guess that doesn't change in the contacts tab even if a Sim marries another Sim. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 9 (13,234 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat 

Thx for the quick reply 

Maybe I should request for a “Break Engagement” &

“Get An Annulment” Option  in the Ideas & Suggestion Thread.

( because I’m sure Fire Monkey devs. have nothing better to do than to make us all happy -- j/k  ). 😂😂😂

Message 8 of 9 (13,228 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Would be awesome to be able to end friendships o. I’d love to get rid of peoples sims that i no longer interact with so they disappear of my sims contacts list 

Message 9 of 9 (13,117 Views)