How to delete Volta character?

by xraffajeL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to delete Volta character?

★★ Novice

How i can delete the volta character ? because by mystake i didn`t customize my character?

Message 1 of 24 (92,887 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to delete Volta character?

EA DICE Team
What @Samowsky said, you can edit the character afterwards so no need to restart or delete the save.

The squad management menu and from the volta shop go to where you can customise your avatar - You can change position and "re-spec" skill points as many times as you'd like in there.

View in thread

Message 8 of 24 (91,581 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@xraffajeL I've asked around reddit and apparently you can't.. This has single handedly stopped my volta experience and probably won't play it until they fix this.
Message 2 of 24 (92,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
https://youtu.be/wLDnQa5T0yc

Check out this video. About 7 minutes in he can customize his character and entire squad
Message 3 of 24 (92,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xraffajeL See above
Message 4 of 24 (92,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xraffajeL Is there still no fix ea?
Message 5 of 24 (92,226 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MellowYellow0831 Should be a normal option to restart volta or something like that. I want to play intro with my character, not some other made by mistake.
Message 6 of 24 (92,035 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@RickyFRT @MellowYellow0831 @Mac13145 @xraffajeL Apperantly i found solution. Just chose volta league, then take team managment and there you will get option to edit your character. It works even without playing intro of story mode.
Message 7 of 24 (92,031 Views)

EA DICE Team
What @Samowsky said, you can edit the character afterwards so no need to restart or delete the save.

The squad management menu and from the volta shop go to where you can customise your avatar - You can change position and "re-spec" skill points as many times as you'd like in there.
Message 8 of 24 (91,582 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does it works in order to change my alpha male in a beautiful woman ? :D

Message 9 of 24 (90,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All you have to do is go into continue story,

Then the settings once inside continue story and the bottom right corner says restart character/story.... #yourwelcome lol 

Message 10 of 24 (90,672 Views)